Epilogue- II

(Hey Guyz! So, finally the end of Kunal and Sirisha's story. You know, no matter how many stories I write, Kunal and Sirisha will always have a special place in my heart.

Now, about Karan and Ruhi's story. Their character aesthetic was posted long ago, check it out. I will post Possessively Mine's first chapter on 10th January 2024.

Now, the SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

I have another book duet in my mind. It isn't related to this (All Mine Duet) so, it won't have any main or side characters from either of these novels. I won't get deeper with the information as I'm still working on their story descriptions and storylines. I'll post its character aesthetics once I'm done with everything.

That's it. 

Merry Christmas, Love You All!)

{Word Key:

Baarat:- The procession by the groom and his side of the family is called a baraat.  

Vidaai:- When the bride leaves her house, that process is called vidaai.

Pati Dev:- Pati means husband and Dev means God. There's no English word for it, so, you can say it as God-like-husband? Yeah, it will be right.

Suhagraat:- First night.}

5 Months Later,

Sirisha

We are married now. Almost three hours ago, my hairline was filled with the vermillion of Kunal's name. I'm a part of Kunal's life now, and he is of mine.

The wedding was over at four in the morning. Things took a lot of time to happen. First, the Baraat arrived late, people were so busy dancing that they forgot about the time, and then when they decided to speed up, a traffic jam was created.

As it's wedding season, many other Baarats were there and a traffic jam was created because of it.

Later, after the Varmala, there were so many guests that the photo shoot on the stage took more than two hours. And after the dinner, finally, we sat in the mandap and the wedding started. After that, we came back home and I took a quick nap, because after the Vidaai, I for sure wouldn't be getting a wink of sleep, I would have to wait for it.

And currently, I'm sitting on the sofa, dolled up ready to go to my Sasural. I'm wearing a heavy golden saree, matching jewelry and heels, and light makeup.

"Didi," Sameer says lazily, holding my hand

"What? You're feeling sad that I'm going away?" I say in a sad tone.

He straightens up and exclaims "Sad? Do ghar door jaa rahi ho, itna kuch bada nahi ho raha. Jab man hoga milne aa jaunga. Sad? Huh!" He sways his hand as if hushing me away.