Diwali Shopping

(I'm sorry guyz, for the late update. I have been busy, moreover, I was brainstorming on, how to write the smut. *And if you've seen my story you must know that I accidentally deleted the chapter after writing 2500+ words*

I would embarrassingly accept that no matter how much smut I read, I will NEVER NOT be shy to write it. So, give me God-level respect for writing the things I'm shy about *just kidding*. I literally typed the word pussy four to five times and backspaced it and blushed as if someone was looking.

So, please don't hate me, don't post any hate comments. That's it <3

*Mature Content In Chapter*)

Sirisha

I and Yuvraj are standing in front of the school gate right now. School was shitty today, it is every day, but it was shittier today. I don't know how I managed to like school until last year. But, however it is, I still have to manage to keep up with my good grades for a certain someone.

"I will drop you home today, no arguments, you've been going home alone for days now." Yuvraj urges.

"Okay, fine." I chuckle patting his bicep.

We start walking in the direction of the road when a car stops in front of us. Probably some parent has come to pick up their child.

The window of the car slides down and Kunal's grinning face comes into our view.

How could I even think that I'd walk home alone when Kunal is in town? Of course, my baby will come.

Can I kiss him right now?

Kunal asks while taking off his sunglasses "Going somewhere?"

This man can wear sunglasses in literally any season.

"Jija ji!" Yuvraj exclaims taking a step in his direction and I squeeze my eyes shut in embarrassment.

This man just can't control himself.

"Saale sahab!" Kunal exclaims with the same enthusiasm and my eyes shoot open in surprise.

Of course, he replies with the same enthusiasm. Dono ek hi category ke toh hain.

(Both of them are of the same category.)

"When did you come back? Sirisha didn't tell me about it." Yuvraj asks.

"Day before yesterday. How are you?" Kunal says.

"Great. How are you?" Yuvraj asks.

"Amazing," Kunal replies while coming out of the car. "Now, if you'd allow me to. Can I take Sirisha with me?" He asks.

"Yeah, of course." Yuvraj steps back giving Kunal space to walk up to me.

He takes the bag off my shoulder and my muscles relax that very moment. Ow, my shoulders hurt.

"Come," He nods in the direction of the car.

I look around casually before walking and as usual, find a few girls ogling Kunal. Girl! Stop looking at my man and go get yourself one.

"He's reserved. Stop making eyes at him." I glare at the two girls standing a few feet away from me.

I'm already frustrated enough because of my day at school and these girls are making it worse.

"Why can't we look at him?" One of the girls says confidently.

These juniors are being a major pain in ass right now.

"Why will you look at him? What is he? A public historical monument?" I mutter under my breath as I try to keep my voice composed.

"If he is one, toh humaari bhi ticket kaat do. We'll pay and look at him" The other girl retorts and Kunal chuckles from behind me.