We'll Go To Mussoorie

(IMPORTANT!

Hey all, I'm confused if I should write a *mature scene* ( as in sex scene) for Sirisha and Kunal or not. I need your opinion.

Do you want it? Please Comment a YES or a NO.

If you're neutral about mature themes, you may ignore this and continue reading.

Oh! And Happy Dusshera!)

Sirisha

"He's busy, so he can't come." I sigh sadly.

"Oh! We're so sad for you." Ruhi exaggerates.

Why is her concern sounding so...... Fake? As if she's acting to show concern.

"Yes, we're sad for you." Karan nods plainly.

I can't resolve his expression. He's always like that. Plain and cold.

"Hey! We had a plan. Since you're turning eighteen and you don't have a plan for your birthday. We thought if you want to go to Mussoorie with us?" Ruhi says.

"I went to Dehradun just four months ago. Unplanned." I remind her.

"We'll go to Mussoorie. Planned. We'll convince Aunty." She assures.

"How?" I raise my brows challenging.

My room's door opens up and Mumma enters in.

Perfect Timing Mumma!

"Aunty, can we leave for Mussoorie in four days?" Ruhi asks casually as if she's asking Mumma to take me to her home.

"Yeah, sure." Mom answers casually.

What the hell? How can she answer so casually?

"Mom, MUSSOORIE! Not Ruhi's home." I exclaim. I guess she didn't hear clearly.

"Yeah! Mussoorie! Go." She repeats herself as she looks up at me while keeping the tray on the side table.

I will faint out of confusion. I can't understand anything. How did she agree without asking any questions?

Before I could form any words mumma was already out of the room.

"Did you already ask her earlier?" I ask as my brows furrow in confusion and suspicion.

"No! It was the first time. Come on, Aunty isn't that hard to please." She puffs.

"But--"

"No buts, Aunty agreed, you have four days. Pack up. Quick!" Karan orders.

Do minute ke andar sab plan ho gaya. Sirf mujhe hi ye sab pre-planned lag raha hai ya ye sab sach mein pre-planned hai?

(Everything is wrapped up in two minutes. All this seems pre-planned only to me or it's actually pre-planned?)

Do minute mein toh sirf ek insaan mumma ko convince kar sakta hai,

Kunal.

(Only one person can convince Mom in two minutes, Kunal.)

But how would he convince mumma? He doesn't even know about this plan.

Wait, he can't come to Delhi, but he can come to Mussoorie, it's just one hour and a half hour away from Dehradun.

"Sirisha, kya soch rahi hai?" Ruhi pats my thigh bringing me out of my thoughts.

(Sirisha, what are you thinking about?)

"Kunal can't come to Delhi, but he can come to Mussoorie. I should ask him." I suggest, grinning.

"He can't come to Delhi, how will he come to Mussoorie?" Karan sighs.