26. Dirty Talks

♪है मांझा तेरा तेज़,
ये दिल की पतंग को काटे हाए।
तुझी से काट के ये
गिरे तेरी छत पे आके हाए।।♪

3 months later,

Sirisha

I'm back to school, ladies and gentlemen and I swear to God.

12th is exhausting.

11th was too. But this year, I'm pressurized by the University Entrance Exam too. I have to prepare for the school exams and University Exams side by side.

Kunal, Ruhi, and Karan have taken entrance exams in a few colleges now, it's just a wait-and-watch phase of their lives.

"Sirisha! It's the fest in one week. What are you doing this year?" Yuvraj asks.

"I'll... I don't know. I have been performing Kathak for the last 5 years. I want to volunteer this year. I am already burdened with my studies. And you know if I dance, I like to do a unique choreography. It's time-consuming." I complain.

"It's okay. You've been the show stealer for the last 5 years, let others have some limelight too." He laughs.

"I'm not the show stealer." I huff.

"You know you are, Siri. Oh! By the way, Kunal ke kya haal hain?" He smirks.

(How is Kunal doing?)

Right, a few weeks back I told him that I like Kunal. And he had been crazy,

Literally crazy,

About it. He asks me about Kunal every day. They have met twice but he can already tell that Kunal is good for me.

He said that he could feel the spark between us. He said that Kunal was acting protective in the farewell party.

I don't believe it, though.

Kunal can never be protective. He doesn't love anything enough to be protective about it.

But he is acting weird recently. He calls me a lot, touches me a lot, and talks dirty to me,

A whole lot!

There has been no day in the last three months when I have met him and not blushed.

At the start, I was hell nervous about the sudden change in his behaviour but now, I'm used to it.

And maybe someday in the future, I will start giving sassy replies to him.

Back in time when we used to fight I would reply to him all the time, which would just extend our fights.

But now, there aren't any fights, just little whispers of double-meaning sentences from his end and blushed cheeks from my end.

"Sirisha! Kaha khoi hui hai? Kunal ka naam liya aur uski yaadon mein chali gayi?" Yuvraj laughs.

(Sirisha, where are you lost? I took Kunal's name and you are already lost in his thoughts.)

"Shut up! Kisi yaad waad mein nahi gayi hu. Woh thik hai. Why do you ask about him every day?" I retort back.

(I'm not lost in anyone's thoughts. He is fine.)

"Uff! It's my duty to keep a check on my jija ji."

God! I will kill him.

We aren't even in a relationship. Why does he have to use that particular word for him?