You'll Regret It

(Hello Guyz! Sorry it took time for me to post, actually I had got my period this morning, and the stomach ache and weakness was so bad. And look at the coincidence, I was writing Sirisha's period scene yesterday and I've got mine today. *I don't even know why I'm sharing this rubbish here, maybe my extrovert and stupid mood swings are acting up again* 

Whatever, so, just one more chapter, how does it feel?

Me? Emotional.

Anyways, complete the target and I'll post immediately,

VOTE TARGET: 600 Votes

And, and, thank you to all the people who voted on the earlier chapter on my request. It's just I hope to see Exclusively Mine in India's Top 10 one day.

And yes, I was awake the whole night just to write the chapter. Don't think of me as an early bird. It's just, I didn't sleep at all. So, appreciate the chapter, lots of love.

This chapter has MATURE CONTENT.)

Kunal

The Haldi Ceremony passed by smoothly as well as the dinner at night. And right now I'm getting ready to go to Sirisha's house. I pick up my mobile and bike's key, just in case.

Because a house of weddings is a house of emergencies. Even if it's midnight, something can be less at home and something has to be bought.

And since it's the wedding tomorrow, everyone is awake, enjoying the last night of togetherness. No one knows at whose wedding we'll meet next and after how long.

"Mom!" I call out and she looks up at me laughing at something Dad said.

"Won't you stay a little longer?" Mom asks.

"No, I'm sleepy. And I have to work tomorrow too as it's the biggest day of all. Call me if anything's needed." I sigh tiredly.

"Okay, go on. Good Night!" She waves at me smiling.

I go out and shut the door behind me. I walk up to Sirisha's house. It's so close. When she comes to my house after the wedding it will be so convenient for her. It's just walking distance.

I enter in and knock on the door. It opens up and Brinda Aunty comes into my view.

"Aunty Namaste." I smile faintly.

"Oh My God! You look so tired." She says patting my shoulder.

"I know right, too much work." I chuckle.

"Dad!" I hear a scream, "Sameer has taken my grapes! I had divided them equally!" Sirisha complains, "But he still took mine." And at last, she whines.

I look behind Aunty and then back at her awkwardly, and we both chuckle.

Sirisha was behaving a little moody at my home too. But I didn't believe that she was on her period because she was playing with water. But now I'm sure of it.

"Maaa!!" She whines coming in Aunty's direction absent-mindedly. "Sameer took my portion of grapes." She holds her hand looking down.

She's wearing an oversized hoodie and fluffy pajamas. Her hair is messily tied in a bun.

Beautiful.

When Aunty doesn't reply she looks up and her eyes meet mine. Her eyes widen in embarrassment.

"Hi, Sirisha," I say with a pause, waving my hand and suppressing my smile.

She squints her eyes shut and quietly turns around. She walks away and the farther she goes the faster her steps get.