The First Date

(100k+ Views. This is literally a dream come true. From the deepest of my heart, shukriya to everyone. Keep Supporting me just like you all are doing right now. I'm very very grateful.

And, and, and, I forget to tell you all in every chapter *finally my dumb mind remembers to tell* The thing is I had asked you all to tell me your opinions on the mature scene thing, and many of you have answered in a YES, so, I will add a scene, but JUST ONE.

Because I respect other's opinions too. So, the people who don't like mature scenes don't have to take tension, because you won't be missing anything important.)

~~~~~~~

Three Months Later,

Sirisha

I thought disclosing my relationship to Sameer would be hard, but it was quite the opposite because of Sameer's thrilled reaction. The whole thing went like this,

"I can do this, I can do this!" I walk in the direction of Sameer's room. "No, I can't do this." I turn around squeezing my eyes shut.

But I have to do this. He is my brother, and deep down I know he will be the happiest to know about Kunal. Of course, he will be, he loves Kunal.

I turn back and slowly open his door, peeking inside I call "Sameer?"

He is sitting on the bed playing a game using the controller. I quietly stroll to him to sit beside him. I scoot over a little to him and say in my sweetest tone "Sam......."

His eyes shoot up from the screen to my face and he scoots away from me in an instant. I scoot over closer to him with a smile.

"Di-di Wha- What happened?" He stutters smiling nervously.

"Nothing, it's just--" I start but he cuts me in between.

"Didi, I'm really sorry that I used your body wash."

"What!!" My eyes widen in astonishment. "That's why it was so less when I checked today? Sameer Mathur, since exactly how many days, are you using it?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"Two weeks I guess, or maybe a month?" He says licking his lower lip nervously.

"A month!?" I almost yell.

"Didi, sorry, I won't use it again. I promise." He says in a rush.

"Fine, we'll think about it later. I wanted to tell you something else." I huff.

"What?" He says with even more nervousness. Is there anything else he's hiding?

Whatever, I'll think about it later. I have to tell him the important thing first "So, hear me out, I wanted to--"

"I know your wet wipes are vanishing. It's me, I had used them to clean my football studs." He confesses another secret of his and trust me I want to kill him right now.

But I just release a tired sigh "Sam, why wet wipes? Why not water?"

"Wet wipes make them shine like new. Water doesn't do that." He explains with a glint of brightness in his eyes and with excitement.

"I don't care about it!" I mutter under my breath. "Now, for a minute, stop confessing your deeds. I want to tell you something." I breathe trying to calm myself.

"Sure, go ahead." He chuckles looking away.

"I-am-in-a-relationship-with-Kunal." I say in a rush.