His eyes follow behind me, his eyes widening slightly. "Shit."

"What is it?" Scarlet turns around, "What are they doing here?".

Me and Ellie also turn around to see three men already staring at us. "Who are they?".

The one on the right has blonde curly hair and brown doe eyes, whilst the one on the right has red straight hair and blue eyes.

But everyone's eyes were mostly glued to the one in the middle. He was standing there with jet black hair and hazel eyes, with a noticeable stubble.

One thing they all had in common was massive frames. Packed with muscle and dominance.

"Well if it isn't Fletcher Diago," The one in the middle laughs, starting to walk up to our table with his minions following behind him.

"What are you doing here, Danny?" Fletcher asked, identifying him.

Danny allows his eyes to train all over us, his cold glare making us all uncomfortable.

He's threatening us.
No he isn't.

"Your father has ratted me out to my biggest rival," Danny continues, until his eyes land on me and Ellie. "Hello gorgeous."

I roll my eyes whilst Ellie is startled by fear.
It was obvious that Danny didn't come here with good intentions.

"And that is my concern because?" Fletcher trails on, staring up at Danny with smug. Yet fear was lurking around in his iris.

"I need to set an example," He replies, nodding his head to the blonde boy. I watch the blonde boy grab Darius out of his seat.

"Hey! Let go of me!" Darius fights back, but simply being shut up with a punch to his lower gut.

Ellie and Amber muffled their screams whilst me and Scarlet try to glare the three boys down.

Rome was staring, trying to plot a plan whilst Fletcher is looking at Darius with pity.

He was suffering a consequence because of Fletcher's dads stupid decision.

"Your father can't expect to get away with something without a consequence," Danny smirks, "So how about me and you go outside. You can bring your friends if you wish to be embarrassed."

The red headed boy comes towards me with a smug smirk, harshly grabbing my biceps to force me out of the booth.

"What the fuck!" I spat, being forced to stand.

"Don't fucking touch her," Rome rises from his chair, his emotions being played with. He was glaring down at the three men.

My back was pressed against the boy's chest, keeping me restricted from moving.

"Aren't you a pretty one?" Danny started to come near me, his finger dragging against my cheeks.

I act on impulsivity. My knee jabbed his groyne harshly. Danny yelps out in pain, his hand grabbing his part in defence.

"Don't touch me," My heel jabs down on the red headed boy's foot. I feel his body jolt alive, his hands un-clasping around my biceps.

"You bitch!" Danny goes to reach for me yet he's pulled away by Fletcher.

"Outside," Fletcher drags Danny outside. Danny's minions follow, one still restraining Darius whilst the other limping in pain.

Amber, Scarlet, Rome, Ellie, and me follow the boys outside. Rome checking if I've been hurt.