Giving Us A Chance

Start from the beginning

"Are they affecting" He questioned

"I'm sleepy" I changed the topic and he looked at me.

"Give us a chance. Give me a chance" He said looking at me.

"You already know the answer. Don't you" I said and then looked at him.

"And I'll continue to put up with the pranks Rana sa" I added with a playful smile and he chuckled putting his palms on my cheeks.

Damn! His hands are so big! My face just fits in perfectly!

"If those silly pranks give you this much happiness, I'm ready to embrace whatever you throw on my way with open arms" He said and bringing his face closer to me, he kissed my forehead.

Was this what people call, taking a step forward!!

And I exactly knew what I was going to crave from now onwards for every single day!

"And always remember I'm here." He assured and I nodded resting my head on his shoulder.

"Good night Rana sa" I mumbled for the first time till date.

"You've no idea how beautiful the night is for me my Raani sa" He replied as he went to the couch and I closed my eyes dozing off.

And I had that smile even after the nightmare I had.

And this, happened for the first time till today !

This, someone holding on to me other then Radhika when I had nightmare, happened for the first time.

This, me not pushing away anyone, happened for the first time.

And this... Me getting attracted to someone, happened for the first time.

The next day as I woke up, my eyes went to the couch and I stood up going towards him.

And I looked him sighing.

Great! You give these big lashes to men, not to us women!

God, he has so beautiful lashes! And I want them!

And look at his perfectly trimmed beard, no doubt he's a King!!

And my eyes travelled to his lips!

And unknowingly to me, my fingers travelled to touch his lips but I was abruptly stopped by a voice.

"Take a picture Sunshine, it lasts longer" He said in a sluggish voice and I tried to move back just to stumble on my feet and fell directly on him.

"It's too late to lie Missus" He added and I opened my one eye and then both as I saw him holding me.

"I.. There was something on your face near your lips. I was just out of courtesy removing that" I defended myself clearly lying when he smirked removing the hairs strands coming on my face.

"Sure you were sunshine. I would like you to do that more often" He said which made me blush profusely

"And I would like to see you getting this red by my words" He added and I tried pushing him away..... Tried!

"Get away Rana sa. I need to go" I said but it almost came out as whisper.

"You're giving us a chance right" He asked and I looked at him.

Idiot man! If I wasn't giving this a chance then I won't be here, in your arms right now.

"Okay! Duly noted. But I'm not idiot" He said and I looked at him wide eyed.