How to get him back

Dokyeom POV-

It has been 2 weeks already and I've heard nothing from the police. It was lonely without Minghao. We basically spend everyday together, until now. We have been apart for longer before because 3 years ago he went back to China in the summerbreak. The only difference and why I'm lonely is because back then I knew were he was and we still had some contact. Now I don't know where Minghao is and I keep thinking about the worst case scenarios. **what if Jun only befriend en him to kill him!....** I don't know I look so down until Joshua made a comment about it. "You look really down...are you sure you're okay Dokyeom?" He asks with a gentle voice. "I just wish that Minghao is sitting besides me making dumb annoying jokes" I answer honestly. "We know, we want that too...everyone misses him but what can we do about it?" Jeonghan remarks. "Has the police contacted you yet with any information?" Seungkwan asks. I shake my head. "Still nothing?! The police is bad at its job, that's why I want to work for the police when I'm older, because then I can actually do their job right and help people" Dino rambles. Chuckles emerge from the group. "What if we just get him back ourselves?" Mingyu smacks the table. "And how would we do that?" Jeonghan snickers. "Well we locate where Minghao is. We barge in and totally surprising the kidnappers! We knock them all out and save Minghao" Mingyu's eyes sparkle. Seungkwan, Joshua and Jeonghan burst out laughing. "You watch to many movies hyung" Dino comments. I smile. **Mingyu and his silly ideas** While the others mock Mingyu, I keep thinking. **But his idea is not half bad...leaving the barging and fighting part out. Sneaking in and help Minghao escape is not the worst idea** "Maybe we can" The whole table went quiet. Everyone stared my way. "You're kidding right? You seriously think we can beat up some kidnappers just because we surprised them?" Seungkwans voice is full of disbelief. "No no not that part. Just the rescue part" I wave my hands. "Go on hyung " Dino encourages. "The locating part is a good idea if we can manage that. We can sneak in and help Minghao escape. If he's Kidnapped is he probably somewhere isolated somewhere" Everyone has a face of consideration at this point. "But aren't the Kidnappers guarding him?" Joshua thinks out loud. "Yeah and we don't know who they are and how strong they are, let alone what they're capable of" Jeonghan complements him."Well we can still try, because I'm not just gonna live my life and do nothing about it" Mingyu crossed his arms with a big pout. "Is it safe tho? I don't want to get killed you know?" Seungkwan puts his head on his hands. "Right same but I have an online friend who is a hacker and watches a shitload of police series so maybe I can ask him for tips regarding finding a kidnapped person?" Joshua speaks up. "THATS GREAT!" Mingyu shouts a little too loud. "SSHHHH idiot! Now the whole kantine is looking at us! Great job Mingyu" Jeonghan almost smacks Mingyus head but he douches. "Hyung you have been quiet for a while, what are your thoughts?" I feel a hand on my arm. It's Dino's hand. "Do you think it's gonna work? If we have a plan I want it to succeed! I really want Minghao back so okay, let's give it a try" I look at Joshua. "I will message him immediately after school and will update you as soon as I can when I have information" he gives me a thumbs up. The bell rings and everyone gets ready to go to their next period. "We will get him back eventually, I'm positive" Jeonghan gives a reassuring smile. "History in 6a right?" He swings his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah" I smile back and walk with Jeonghan to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy lovely readers!
Smaller chapter this time, sorry
There is so much stress in my life
I went to a dark place but I'm trying to fight out of it....again
But something positive happened what helps it
I got a new boyfriend <33
So it's getting more positive
Just the amount of work and stress from school/life is still fatal:(
But seriously guys.....4,5+k readers in the mean time?
I don't deserve you people <<33
Thank you so much for reading my story!!!!!