Hello there!

Jun POV-

"GOODMORING STUDENT!" I woke up with a start. My brother pulled the blankets on the ground. I whined. "C'mon it's school time lil bro" he tries to pull me up. "Okay okay okay I'm coming!" I say and stand up by my self. "Okay see you in a bit" my brother says and walks downstairs. "I fresh my self up and when I walk out of the bathroom my brother comes in my room with a box. "Here is your uniform" I grab the box. "Uuuhh thanks" I say and my brother goes away. I put on the uniform and look in my bathroom mirror. I see a school student. **haha this looks actually pretty good!**

I walk into the kitchen and see that my brother has made breakfast. "Thanks" I say when I sit down and eat. "Here!" my brother throws something at me. I catch it and look what it is. It's his motor keys. "So you don't get late" he says. "Ow thanks bro see you after school then" I walk to the hallway to put my coat and shoes on. I go to the garage and grab the motorcycle and go to school.

I park the motorcycle and take off my helmet. **okay this is it boy! School and that boy. Okay you can do this! Make it casual okay? YES!** and I walk up to school. The principal is waiting for me outside. "Hello and welcome" he says and shake my hand. "Hi nice to meet you" I say back politely. "So I'm the principal mr. Lee. I will give you a quick tour and then help you going to class." He says while walking inside. "Okay" I say back. I got the tour and the school is pretty simple and I already know the way. He gives me my schedules and lead me to my class.

Minghao POV-

"Ughhh I don't want to be hereeee" Dokyeom whines when we enter the school. "Me too DK, me too" I say back. We had to be at school earlier to finish our biology project. We go to the classroom and began to finish the project. "A new student? Ow that's great!" "Yeah right he is gonna be in class 3b" "Really? Ow then I have him as my student haha" two teachers walked past the classroom. " A new student?!" Dokyeom asks. "In our class as they said" I say back. "Ow we will see" Dokyeom says and continue to work. **a new student?! Mmm who is he gonna be? Maybe! No no no.....but! Maybe it's that GUY?! No no no no no I don't think so haha that guy? In school! Hahahaha don't panic Minghao!** the bell rings and we go to our first period.

We sit down at our usual places. Dokyeom sits next to Joshua and I sit behind them. Behind me are Dino and Mingyu. I sit alone because me and Seungkwan were talking a lot so the teacher took us apart. "Okay class we have a new student!" The teacher says and she pointed at the door. There was standing a boy. And I recognized him immediately. **shit it's that guy!** "pls introduce yourself" the teacher said. The boy walked to the board and wrote his name. "Hai, I'm Wen Junhui but you can call me Jun, I'm Chinese but I live in Korea for a long time." he says casually with his hands in his pockets. "Okay welcome Jun!" The teacher says. "Uuhhmm you can sit over there with Minghao, ow that's great actually because you're both Chinese so you can help each other and make friends, so Minghao you are gonna be Juns buddy for the first weeks okay?" The teacher says while turning to me and pointing at the chair next to me. **SHIT shit shit shit WHYYYYY!** I panicked. Dokyeom turned around and gave me the look. He could read from my eyes that that's the guy. "Don't worry I got you" he whispers. The boy walked up to me after thanking the teacher. He sit down next to me. "I don't have my books yet can I read with you?" He asked. "Uh..uh..uh..uh sure!" I stutter. **fuck why the hell did you stutter omg fool!** "pprrfftt" Dokyeom struggled with holding his laugh. I kicked him under my table as a warning. "AH" Dokyeom yelled because I hit his shin. "DOKYEOM AND MINGHAO PLS BEHAVE" the teacher yelled at us. Now we both struggled to hold our laughter. I heard a small chuckle from next to me. I smiled at him and he eventually smiled back. **omg his smile is so freaking cute omg** I quickly looked away because I felt my cheeks burn again. "Cute" I heard a really small soft whisper. I looked shocked at him. "What?" He asked innocent. **did I just imagined that or was it real?** DK looked back at me and saw me blush. He pointed at his cheeks and then at mine. I quickly covered my face in my arms on the table. "Okay class just take over this note" I heard the teacher saying. "Pssttt hey! Can I borrow a pen?" The guy next to me asked. "What do you have with you?" I say while giving him a pen. "Uuhhh no school stuff" he respond. "Haha I see that" I laughed at him and earned a other chuckle from him. **OMG why the hell do I love hearing that chuckle** My heart rate went up. I swear the whole school could here it. **AHHHH calm down minghao it's just that guy.......ITS THAT GUY! Omg omg omg calm the fuck down! It's probably nothing....but that "cute" thingie omg ..... that was so cute.... Why is he even more handsome then before. His face is just perfect.....is he an angle? Probably because the sun on his face with his beautiful eyes-** "uhmmm minghao? Why are you staring at me like that?" The guy was looking at me.  "What?! Uuhhmm uhm there is something on your face!" I said back with panic in my head. **did I really just stared at him like that OMG NOOOOO!** "ow" he wiped his face with his sleeve. "Is it gone?" He asked. "Uuhhmm yeah" I said back. "Okay thanks" he smiled and returned to his work. **Omg his smileeee...... NO MINGHAO STOP! STOP FANTASIZING! Your gonna stare at him again if  you do! So keep your mind clear!** the bell rang. First period is over. **5 more periods to go**

Because I am Juns buddy I have to stick with him all day. Not that I complain tho. I kinda really like it. "Okay that's it for today, enjoy your lunch" the history teacher said. As I packed my books I felt someone tapping on my arm. I turned around and saw that Jun was the one tapping. "Hey can I sit with you by lunch? I don't really know anyone here but you and Dokyeom so..." he asked. "Ow yeah sure Jun! Ming wil love that" Dokyeom says with a smirk. "Ow and you can call me DK and Minghao Ming we're fri-AAHH" Dokyeom grabbed his shin. "Why..????" He whined. "You know" I gave him a warning glaze. "What?" Jun laughed. "Nothing!" I say back quickly. My cheeks burning again. We walked to the cafeteria.

We sat down at our usual table and just talked to each other. I saw Joshua whispering to Dokyeom and Dokyeom looked at me and nodded yes to Joshua. "Heyy I got my food" Jun came and sit next to me. I turned a bit of a light red but kept it casual. Jun began to talk to Jeonghan and I could see his side profile. **FUCK! He's handsome** I stared again because I saw Dokyeoms hand waving for my eyes. "Haha you were staring" he smiled. "Ow shut up!" I snapped back. I leaned to Dokyeom. "He is just to handsome and I just keep staring at him and my heart is just raging and I keep blushing and it's really really really embarrassing and I hate it" I whispered. "It's cute!" Dokyeom says a bit to loud so I give him a kick under the table. "AAAHH how do you keep finding the same spot" he whined while rubbing his shin. "Magic" I say back at him. And the bell rings so we stand up and go to our next classes. And me and Jun have the same schedule so I walked with him to science.

"Uugghh this day is finally over!" I yell out to Dokyeom. It's 16:30 and we're finally done with school today. We walked outside with Jun, Dino, Joshua and Jeonghan. "Okay we're going this side, byeee" Jeonghan says and walked to the left with Joshua. "Byeee" I say back. "Ugh I swear! My math teacher hates me so much!" Dino complains. "Which one?" Doykeom says while walking next to Dino so that me and Jun walk together behind them. "Mrs. Choi of course" Dino responded to Dokyeom. "Ow yeah good luck with her, she's a bitch!" Dokyeom laughed. Between me and Jun it was a little quiet. "So do you like it here?" I asked eventually. "Yeah I have friends now so it's okay and some teachers are nice" Jun responds. "Ow that's great!" I said happy. I don't know but it made me smile. "Hahaha" Jun laughed. **omg his laugh is so adorable!!** "What?!" I laughed back. "Ow just that you were so happy to hear that, I like to see you smile..." he whispers the last sentence. "Hmm?" I hummed like a 'what?'. "Ow nothing" he quickly said back. "Okay" I say and walk a bit faster to Dokyeom. "Ow here is our bus station so Uuhhmm see you tomorrow!" I say while slowing down my pace. I turned to Jun. "Okay see you tomorrow, Ming" he hesitated to say that name. I smiled. **omg he is calling me ming omg omg omg** I saw his face lighten when I smiled and earned a smile back. We waved to each other and Jun continued to walk with Dino.

Me and Dokyeom sat down in the bus. "Omg Ming you are so in love! I swear you are so adorable around him" Dokyeom says. "Well what do you think?" I said back. "He looks nice and fun" Dokyeom responds. "I just........I guess I'm in love yeah.....I just get really nervous around him and I just love the little things about him" I looked out the window. "Haha yeah mingming that's loovveeee" Dokyeom says while wrapping his arms around me. I hugged him back and we began to talk about other things.

Jun POV-

I don't know why but I walked him to the bus station even tho my brothers motor is parked at school. So after Dino got home I walked back to school.  **why is that boy so freaking adorable! Like uuhhhggg omg his smile and laugh and OMG I WANNA MAKE HIM MINE SO BADLY! But no don't force it just make it casually....uhg I do really like him a lot.......it's just he is so nice and cute and I'm just happy around him...he is just my source of happiness.....I have never felt so happy....but what if he finds out I'm a criminal....would he like that.....I don't want to scare him......I want to be normal and just love him!**  I stopped next to my brothers motorcycle. I put my helmet on and started the motor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so this chapter is longer haha
I still hope you like it tho
Tomorrow I have Christmas holidays so I can maybe write some more
I hope you enjoyed this long chapter :)
<3