What is this?!?!?!

-Time skip to an hour ago-

Gangs POV-

After Hoshi sent Vernon and Jun to safety the real fight begun. The police arrived soon after. Because they heard us fire gunshots, which were only for warning, the police also began to fire shots. But they fired at us. Woozi begun shooting back at them. "FUCK" the one who shouted was Hoshi. 5 police officers ran behind the counter and poor Hoshi was trapped like a fly. " WE GOT ONE" one police officer yelled as the others took Hoshi down. The Boss aka Juns brother gave signals. Scoups immediately looked around and saw a young boy crouching down. He grabbed him. The young boy tried to scream but he covered his mouth with his hand. "You are coming with us young man" Boss walked up to the boy with a bag. "NNNGGGHH!!!" The young fella was terrified. The bag went over his head and his hands were tied behind his back. "CODE BLUE!! THEY CAPTURED SOMEONE!!" The cops yelled. One look between Scoups and his best friends the Boss made the whole back-up plan clear.
Scoups picked up the boy and ran towards the exit. In response 2 police officers began to shoot in the direction of Scoups. Juns brother jumped in front of his friend and captured the bullet with his shoulder. He still ran towards the car and dropped besides the captured one. "GO GO GO!!!!" Woozi yelled as he took place in the passenger seat. He shutterd the door and Scoups who was now in the drivers seat speeded away. Groans were heard in the back. "Are you okay Boss??" Scoup asked. "I'm alright just bring me to her as soon as possible" the Boss responds.

We stopped the car in front of Siyoungs house. "C'mon boss you can do this I will help you" Scoups helped him out of the car and walked towards the house. Before he could ring the bell, the door swung open. "OMG?" Siyoung said in shock and stepped away so Scoups could enter. "This way" she said after closing the door and walked forward. They went towards a secret room behind the kitchen. It's her hospital room. "Lay him down I will take care of him from now on" she immediately began to ramble around in the room preparing for surgery.

Meanwhile in the car Woozi was with the captured latter. "I know you're scared but we won't do anything to you unless they do things to one of our mates" he tried. Silence entered the car ones again. Woozi know this must be a terrifying moment for the boy and that he's probably shitting his pants right now. "Don't worry you will be unharmed and taken care off" Woozi tried again but he was cut of by the door opening. "Lets go" Scoups fastened his seatbelt and started the car.

"We're here" Scoups stops the car and got out. Woozi stepped out and grabbed the boy and walked towards a house. "Watch out we are going down the stairs" he said so the boy doesn't fall down. He lead him into the basement. There were some kind of handcuffs attached to the ground. "Sit down" The boy obeyed. Woozi cuffed him and took the bag of his head. The boy obviously gasped for air and blinked. Woozi was shocked. **Shit this is Juns boy** he thought. **Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck** he was so glad that he still had his mask on so the boy couldn't see his expression. I turned around and walked out of the basement. He took off his mask in distress. Woozi didn't see who was captured cuz he was busy shooting at the cops. He only saw the boy with a bag over his head. **Damnit Scoups** speaking of the devil. Scoups just walked out the kitchen with a wafel in his mouth and a water bottle in his hand.
"Ohohoh you fucked up" Woozi almost laughed. Scoups had a confused face. "You don't know who our little fella down there is?" Woozi crossed his arms and looked Scoups dead in the eye. "Uhm I just saw a young boy and thought he was an easy target" Scoups was done chewing and drank from the bottle. "It's Juns boy for fucks sake" Woozi stated and Scoups spit out his drink. "WHAT?!?!" He was flabbergasted. "We are fucked we are so completely fucked" Woozi now walked around messing up his hair. He stood still and turned to Scoups. "Never let Jun in the basement" Scoups took the note and nodded in agreement. Woozi sat down at the couch and his mind drove of to an other person. Hoshi. Woozi and Hoshi are such great friends that they see each other as brothers. They always helped each other and were after Scoups and Boss THE Dreamteam of the gang. They work together so well and have a 100% succes rate. They know about each others personal stuff and secrets. And not to mention they were drinking buddies. **Ah I hope he's okay**

Jun POV-

We were brought to a special base aka Scoups second house. I immediately stormed inside. ''WHERE IS HE?!'' I shout in panic. The whole ride I was thinking about my brother and if he's really okay. ''He is with Siyoung right now, getting treament'' Woozi answerd. he was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. ''Your brother is safe...We don't know about Hoshi'' My mind went to our tigerfella. **fuck hoshi was captured, will he be safe?** I looked back at Woozi. He looked very upset. That's because Woozi and Hoshi are so close they really consider themselves brothers. They don't show it a lot but they deeply care about the others well being. Then my mind went to something else. "Wonwoo said we also captured someone" Woozi looked back at me. "Ah yeah we have" "Where are they?" I was really curious because it's fun to play with them and see them terrified. "Don't worry me and Scoups will handle this one you can stay out of it" Woozi said. "But I wan-" "No, they are in the basement as you can guess but you cannot see this one" Woozi harshly interrupted. I looked down. **Why can't I see the captured one, I need to find a way, I am just too curious**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy
So it was difficult to end this chapter and I didn't really know how so here is the result haha
This is a very long chapter and I'm kinda proud of it
Sorry if its annoying that you see the same thing over and over again but after this there wouldn't be a POV on the robbery anymore :)
Now what's gonna happen next ha?
I hope you liked this chapter and thanks for all the reads (almost 1,5k omggg)
<3