At my friends house

Minghao POV-

"HUNCHEON-RO" the voice in the bus says. "This is our stop" I say looking at Jun. He was zoned out. I ticked on his shoulder. "Jun?" "mmh?" He answered when he turned back to reality. "This is our stop" I say. "Ow okay" we stand up and step out of the bus. "Well good luck with your project" Dokyeom says while giving me a wink. "Yes yes thanks" "okay see you guys" Dokyeom says as he waved and crossed the street. "Uhm this way" I say nervously. **I am alone with Jun on my way to my house! Okay don't freak out just stay calm...** I walked to my appartement complex and Jun followed. I knew I was home alone cuz my mom was at her friends house. So this made me more nervous. We walked in to the elevator and I clicked number 4 and the elevator began to move. "So do you live alone or with your parents?" I looked at my right. Jun was the one asking it. **Ofcourse Jun is the one asking it omg! We are the only one in the elevator....you are so nervous that you can't even think**
"u-uhm I live with my mom...my dad past away and my mother needs a lot of care and help with things" I answer him. "Ow I'm sorry for your loss and don't worry I'm not gonna judge you because you live with your mom" Jun smiled. "I think it's really sweet of you that you still help her" he looked at me. I turned red so I looked away. "Thanks" I say back.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened. We walked to my front door and I wanted to open it but I remembered something. "Uhm my mom isn't home so we are....home alone" "Ow okay that's alright! It's only sad that a sweet mother can't bring us cookies and lemonade when we work haha" Jun smiled. "Haha but we can get them our selves don't worry" I laughed and opened the door. We take our shoes off and this is when I really get nervous. **what to do now?! Ow yeah right the drinks and food!** I walk to the kitchen. "Feel at home" I say while looking in the fridge. I see some lemonade and when I look in the drawer I see some chocolate chip cookies. I grab 2 glasses and walk to the living room and see Jun sitting on the couch. "I got cookies and lemonade" I sit down next to him and grab my stuff out of my bag. "Thanks!" Jun grabbed a cookie. "Okay so what exactly do we need to do?" I asked. "Uuhhmmm I wasn't really paying attention because......but what I know is that we need to make something about a country" Jun responded. He probably thought I didn't hear his 'because' but I did. "Why weren't you paying attention?" I ask jokingly and I playfully hit his shoulder. "Uuuhhmm......" I see Jun getting slightly red. "Because there is a cutie sitting next to me in class" he said. I froze. **WHAT! Wait......I AM SITTING NEXT TO HIM!........HE CALLED ME A CUTIE!?....AAAAAHHHHH** I was internally panicking and because of that my cheeks flushed red.....a dark red. "Someone is blushing" Jun smirked. "Ow shut it! You made me flustered" and then I realized what I said and became more red. And yes that was possible apparently. I grab a pillow from the couch and hide my face in it. I was so embarrassed because I turned red but when I heard a chuckle the butterflies in my stomach increased with a thousand. **I do like him.....I really fucking do**

JUN POV-

I felt kinda proud and confident after Minghao blushed like crazy. And now he is hiding his face in a pillow. **he is so god damn cute omg** I chuckle. Even I had a light pink blush playing on my cheeks. "Hey sorry that I made you flustered okay? C'mon we have a project to make" I chuckled. Minghao slowly removed the pillow. His cheeks were still red. I will just pretend I didn't notice his cute face even tho my heart is pounding like crazy. "Okay let's start! What country?" I asked with a smile. "Uhm I was maybe thinking my home country China" Minghao said while fixing his position. "Ow that's great it's my home country too" I smiled brightly and saw Minghao lighting up. He also smiled brightly. He opened his and laptop and began to search things up. He opened a tab and began to read. He was concentrating so hard that his mouth went open a little. I could finally really observe him. He had black hair with a neat mullet, he has black/brown beautiful eyes, a perfect nose and pinkish lips. **I really want to kiss those lips, they look so sweet ,and tasteful ,and soft, and kissable,.....** "Jun...Jun!....JUN!" I shocked back to reality. "Ow uhm sorry what did you say?" "You were staring........okay but do you think this is good?" Minghao said while pointing to the screen. "Yeah that one is good yes" I respond while looking at the screen. "Okay then we use it" Minghao says and typed some things in a word document. "Ow yeah so I was thinking, maybe we can make a guide to China!" Minghao says exited. "Great idea!" I smiled and earned a bright smile back that I absolutely love to see. We continued to talk about China and this time I participated in the conversation so I wasn't staring at him. But I kept noticing those beautiful lips. **what if I gave them just a small peck?......NO NO no you can't do that alright! You are gonna make him uncomfortable and ruin everything!.......okay keep a hold on yourself !" We went on making the guide.

It was 1 hour later and we decided to have a short break. We were almost done with the guide. We have places you can visit, food you can eat and more. It was fun talking with him about our home country and childhood memories. It was so fun that without noticing we began to speak Chinese. We noticed it when I trade an English title from an article and Minghao responded in Chinese. Then we noticed that we were speaking it the whole time. We laughed afterwards and his laugh just made me so happy. His laugh was so bright and lively I just get butterflies when I hear it. I noticed that this boy really really really made me happy and that I don't want to loose him. I have to keep him close to me. He is my source of happiness. "Aren't you thirsty?" Minghao asked. "You haven't drank from the lemonade, if you want something else you can just ask" "No I don't want anything else thank you, I just haven't thought about taking a sip" "okay well I'm thirsty so I am gonna drink some" Minghao laughed while picking up his glass. When he began to drink I could only look at his neck that moved cuz he was drinking. **why is he so beautiful.....I want to mark him all over his neck.......it seems so soft and tasteful......what will it look like with all my marks?.........it will look so beautiful.....** "DONE!" Minghao put his glass on the table. "Now your turn" he smiled. I grabbed the glass and chucked it. "Done~" I slowly put my glass on the table and lightly smirked. "Okay okay so your a drinker" Minghao laughed. "Yeah my brothers friends often ask me to drink with them" "oeh I want to go to drinking parties too" Minghao pouted. **WHY IS HE SO GODDAHM CUTEEEEE!!!!!** "well then I would invite you to one next time" "okay deal! Then I will show you how much I can take" Minghao smirked at me. **HE SMIRKED AT ME?!** "Oh don't give me that smirk you know I'm the king of drinking" I smirked back. "K BET" Minghao began to play fight with me. And of course I play fighted back cuz I am no pussy. Eventually I pinned him down. He looked shocked. "Wow you're strong........." he said in shock. I pinned him down in seconds. "Of course I am, I have a big brother" I smirked. "Hahaha and now what are you gonna do to me ha?" Minghao said playfully. Maybe a little too playfully. I began to tickle him and he cried out of laughter. "HAHAHAHAHHAA STOP STOP STOP HAHAHHAHAHAHHA" Minghao laughed out. Eventually I stopped. And then I realized that our faces are inches apart. We felt each other's breathing on our lips. We were both breathing heavily. We stared in each other's eyes........and I couldn't hold back. I closed my eyes and kissed him lightly on his beautiful lips that I lingered for. They were indeed really soft like I thought. Maybe even softer. And out of my surprise.........after a few seconds.........Minghao kissed back. I leaned in more and he did too. Eventually it was turned into a make out scene that became more passionate, hotter and aggressive every second. Minghao puts his arms around my neck and I sneak my hands on his waist. His waist was so small, I held it carefully. Then we hear keys.......and a door opening. We rushed back up as fast as we could. And a second later Minghao's mom walked in. "Ow hi darling! And you are Jun I suppose?" The mother said. "Uh yes I am ma'am, nice meeting you" "ow no no no don't be so polite! You're making me blush with your handsomeness hahaha just call me auntie" she smiled. And now I know where Minghao got that beautiful smile from. "Ow okay thank you auntie" I smiled back. "Hi Haohao, are you making school work?" Auntie asked Minghao. "Ah yes it's an English project! We are making a guide to China!" Minghao said nervously to his mom. And yet again I notice him blushing but that's accurate because we just made out seconds ago. "Ow that's great honey! Ow and I see you have snacks and something to drink! Good!" "So why are you home mom?" Minghao asked. "Ow I forgot my magazines so I came to grab them real quick, I am going to the hair salon with auntie Hwang so I need my magazines so I can turn them in for other ones you know?" "Ah okay mom" "well boys I will no longer keep you from working bye bye" and with that auntie left. It was a bit akward and I could see that Minghao was a bit nervous and didn't know what to say. "Okay that was close haha, let's finish the project!" I say breaking the silence. "Ow yeah okay" Minghao responded. And with this we began to finish the project. When we were done I went home. **he kissed me back.......HE KISSED ME BACK!........does that mean he wants the same? Or feels the same? Well we made out and he could stop me but he didn't......he went along with it** I still feel those soft lips on mine. The thought of it made me so happy that I got butterflies in my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo an other chapter, longer chapter :D
I am so sorry that I write slowly and that you have to wait a long time :(
I'm in my exam year so I am really busy and mentally it was not going well but I got help and I am busy with that 2
But don't worry! I am getting better now :)
I will recover eventually
But I still hope you liked this chapter and thank you for so many reads <3

Lysm :)