What a discovery

Minghao POV-

I woke up to the sound of the door opening. I tried hard to control my breathing as I panicked. **are they gonna do something to me? Torture? Killing?** When light hit my face I flinch. I shut my eyes as tight as I can. **please don't come near please don't come near please don't come near** But the person who opened the door had something else in mind. I hear footsteps coming down and it is getting more and more difficult to control my breathing. At some point I was seriously hyperventilating. The footsteps stop when they hit the floor. It was quiet for a while. This tension is even more terrifying. The only thing that I hear is the others person breathing become heavier. In the mean time my eyes start to water and I am almost crying. The silence was killing me but something shocking disturbed it. "Mi- Minghao?!"
My breathing stops. Of course I recognize the voice. It was Jun. Tears run down my face and I cannot hold back anymore. I begin to sob loudly. "Minghao..." The concern in his voice made me slowly look up at him. Jun bend down and cups my cheeks with his large hand. His thumbs wiping my tears. "How...." he let out. I lean forward to his chest but a burning pain in my wrists stop me. My eyes shut tight again but this time out of pain. Jun panicked and looks behind my back to see my wrist chained to the ground. "That must hurt..." he begins with care "But I can't to anything about it for now".
I looked at him with desperate eyes. "A-am I s-safe?" A small voice came out of my mouth. He looked at me one more time before standing up. "I will make sure you are" those were the last words I hear from him as he walked up the stairs and closed the door. Darkness once entering the room again. I was still scared but I felt some kind of comfort in his words. **maybe I can trust him**

Jun POV-

I was mad, no I was fuming. **WHY IS MINGHAO HERE!!!!** but I can't do anything right now. The drug will work out in a few minutes. So I go back to my room and begin to think. **Minghao must come free but we have to get Hoshi back as well. What to do.....what to do.....what to do..........maybe we can capture someone else? Nah too much work. Should I tell the members? Nah cuz I wasn't supposed to go in the baseme- wait did they know it was Minghao?!?!** this made me even more mad. **was it on purpose????** 1000s of questions entered my mind. And most of them were like oil on fire to my anger. I stand up and look around me. I grab some clothes and throw them around. Clothes soon replace with books. "YOU GOOD BUD?" Woozi's voice from down stairs made me pause my actions. "YEAH I'M GOOD JUST LOST MY PHONE IN THE ROOM AFTER A GAME" I yell back. It was quiet after. I exhale heavily and plop down on my bed. **I have to do something...they can't do anything to Minghao**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boo
This chapter is short I know but I am LOADED with schoolwork these days
AAAANNNDDD next week is my 17s birthday 🎊
But I just discovered smt else
O
M
G
2k?!???!
2K READERS!!!!
We hit 2k readers and I am just OMG
HOW!!!
I love you guys so much for reading this story <3333333
I hope you have a great day :)