Meet my gang

Minghao POV-

The last school bell rang and people start flowing out the building. It was almost weekend, tomorrow it's Friday. I walked with Jun, Joshua, DK, Dino, Jeonghan and Seungkwan towards the school gate. "Maybe we can go to the mall tomorrow? With everyone? That would be fun!" Dino suggest excitedly. "Alright I can come" Joshua answered. The others mumbled in agreement. "Ming? Jun?" Dino asks with puppy eyes. Me and Jun looked at each other and he gave a small smile. "Yes we would love to come" I said. Dino jumped enthousiastic. "There is a new arcade there! We can go there" Seungkwan suggest. We all hummed in agreement. "Well we will go home now" Seungkwan says. "Well I'm going with Seungkwan because of the project" DK told me and hugged me. "Bye bye" they said and left me and Jun alone. "Well I think we should work on our project too" Jun smiled. I had to think the same about last time we made our project at my house. So as you can guess I blushed. **why does he always make me a blushing mess!** "uhh yes good idea" I answered. "We can go to my place? Then you can meet my family and friends" Jun smiled. "Alright that's a good idea" I smiled back. We walked to his motorcycle and this time I wasn't nervous.

I enjoyed the whole ride to Juns place and when we got there I looked around. It was a suburb. "Home sweet home" Jun smiled and opened the door that I guessed was from his place. I walked inside and took off my shoes. "Well this isn't my 'house' but it's where I live" Jun said while scratching his neck. "LETS SEE WHO WE
GOT HERE?" A taller man came over to us and swung his arm around Juns neck and ruffles his hair. "STOP Scoups you're ruining my hair!" Jun says with a grumpy voice. "Ow I'm sorry my prince" the taller guy teased back. I softly giggled at his joke. "And you have to be the famous Minghao I guess" the guy named Scoups turned to me. "Ow yes haha hii" I said nervously cuz I'm not that good with new people. "Jun can't stop talking about you" Scoups poked Jun. I nervously laughed. "Well you're good, you seem like a good guy" Scoups smiled. He walks into the house. "No need to be nervous they, are okay. They may seem intimidating but they are good to you cuz you're my-" Jun paused. "I'm what?" I asked curiously. I felt a small tingling in my upper chest like I expected him to say crush....or boyfriend. "My friend" Jun smiled lightly. I felt kinda disappointed and I don't know why but I thought I heard a little disappointment in Juns voice too. "Lets go" Jun swings his arm around my shoulders and walked in the house. We arrived at a small cozy living room with a whole computer set in the corner. There was a couch, a table, a tv, a fridge and a big table with a few chairs. I saw a small kitchen around the corner and stairs leading upstairs. It was small and dark but it was still kinda nice. And there was a huge mess.....beer bottles on the tables, pizza boxes with a few slices still in it, chips bags and cans everywhere. There were quite a lot of people. One was behind the computer set up, 3 were on the couch gaming and 2 were at the big table talking. One of them was that Scoups guy. "HA HA I WON!! AGAIN!! LOSERSSSSS" one of the guys on the couch jumped up and made an L on his forehead to the others while sticking his tongue out. "But you always win Vernon it's nothing new" one of the other guys with glasses on the couch leaned back in defeat. "Guys I want to introduce my friend!" Jun said proud. It went quiet and everyone was staring for a moment but not for long because the 3rd guy on the couch walked up to me with a smile and introduced himself. "Hello I'm Hoshi, want drugs? I'm your man" "Hoshi stop, just your name is enough" Jun said. "I'm Wonwoo" the guy that lays back on the couch waved. "And I'm Vernon" the guy that won the game smiles brightly. "So here's my little brothers future husband ha? I'm Juns older brother, nice to meet you" the unknown guy that sat at the big table walked up to us. I saw Jun panic and turn red when he heard his older brother say future husband. I also kinda panicked. "Did you have to say that!" Jun said irritated. "I'm just teasing lil one" the older playfully punched Jun. "the one behind the computer is Woozi....he probably has his headphones on" Jun says to me. I look at the big table and see Scoups just nodding at me. I nod back and turned to Jun. "so....where are we gonna sit?" I ask. "Upstairs...in my room" Jun smiles. He walked towards the stairs and I follow him. "KEEP IT QUIET!" Scoups teased. "FUCK OFF" Jun responded. I felt more nervous with each step. **I'm gonna see his room.....we are going to his room.** he stopped in front of one of the doors. "So this is my room" he said a bit nervous and scratching the back of his head before opening the door. I stepped inside after him and looked around. There was a 2 person bed in the middle of the room, a big closet, a tv, 2 desks with a gamers set and a door and I guessed it leads to his bathroom. It was a nice room but I could see that it was cleaned and not like this everyday. "Make yourself comfortable...just sit on my bed it's okay" Jun said while grabbing his books. I hesitated for a sec but then sat on his bed. It was very comfortable and soft....it was perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am truely sorry for not posting for a little more then a month
But I work 6 days a week and I have a bf (<3) so I am pretty busy
I still hope you like this chapter and I will work on a new one when I have more time <33
Thank you so much for the 350 reads <3333 :))