That boy....

Jun POV-

I walked out of the coffee shop with my iced americano. **That boy.....it was that cutie from the alley**. Jun was bi/gay and began to have a crush on that boy. **That boy.....**. I walked home and started thinking. **I want that boy..... I want to be with him...But how...** I opened the door and took my shoes and jacket off. When I entered the living room I saw my brother with his friends. "Hi Junie" Wonwoo says with a grin. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Ow we are planning to kill someone that was bothering us and to rob an other bank because we need money" my brother says. "Okay and how far are you with planning?" I asked" "almost done, we only need a cover for the bank robbery" my brother says while rubbing his chin. "Ow uhm I was gonna ask something to Woozi" I say. "Ow yeah sure bud, what do you want?" Woozi responded. "Well..... I want information about a boy" I say when I sat down on the couch. "Okay sure! What do you know about him?" Woozi said while standing up to go to the computer. "Well I know that he works at a coffee shop down the street by Bukhansan national park" I said while grabbing some pizza that lays on the table. "Okay uhm there are 5 coffee shops. Which one is it?" Woozi asked. I stand up and walk to Woozi. I take a good look and then I recognized it. "That one!" I say with confidence. "Okay let's see" Woozi began to type and click on a few things. Woozi is our hacker in the group. He can find people in 5 minutes. "Okay which employee is it?" He asked in seconds. "That one, that's the boy" I say while pointing at the cute guy. "Xu Minghao" I read below his picture. "So a Chinees guy" Woozi says teasingly. "Ow shut it! But yes he's Chinese I guess" I blushed.  "Okay he is kinda cute tho. I know what you mean" Woozi says. "Okay will you please give me all his information" I almost begged. "Okay okay okay yeah sure" Woozi says.

After a while Woozi got up and walked to the printer. "Here you go bud" he says while giving the papers. "Thanks" I said while running to my room. I sit down at my desk en begin to read.

Birth Name: Xu Minghao (徐明浩)Korean Name: Seo Myung Ho (서명호)Birthday: 07 November 1997 Zodiac sign: ScorpioNationality: ChineseHometown: Anshan, Liaoning, ChinaAddress:  14 Hancheon-ro 155-gil  Postal code: 5489 FY Seoul Living with: his mom (his d...

Korean Name: Seo Myung Ho (서명호)
Birthday: 07 November 1997
Zodiac sign: Scorpio
Nationality: Chinese
Hometown: Anshan, Liaoning, China
Address:  14 Hancheon-ro 155-gil
Postal code: 5489 FY Seoul
Living with: his mom (his dad past away)
Work: bukhansan keopi shop
School: Seoul international university
3th year
Phone number: +82 784 389 52
Height: 179 cm (5'10.5″)
Weight: 58 kg (128 lbs)
Blood Type: O

At the second page was a map with his address and at the third pictures of him, his mom, his house, his work and where he lived in China.
**okay now I got you, let's see how we meet again cutie** I was very satisfied with what I had. I looked at the clock. It was 23:56. **ugh I need to go to sleep** I put the papers away and walked to the bathroom to shower. When I was done I put on my pyjama's and go to bed. After 5 minutes I fell asleep thinking about that cute boy from the alley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is shit :(
And I'm sorry to finish it that late
I'm really busy and was sick and too tired to write
Well I hope you still enjoyed this small chapter :)
I'm gonna start writing the other now <3