What's happening?!

-Time skip to 30 minutes ago-

Minghao POV-

The man next to me pulled out a gun. "GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY" he jumped behind the counter and held the lady that was helping him at gunpoint. I froze but internally freaked out. **OH NO NO NO SHIT SHIT SHIT A ROBBERY** A group of people in uniforms and masks barged in with more guns. "I AM NOT GONNA REPEAT MYSELF" The man behind the counter shouted. People began to scream and cry when the robbers threatened them. The bank ladies began to collect money. The lady that helped me gave one of the robbers my money. **yap I am not gonna get that money back...sorry mom** Everything was blurry because tears formed in my eyes. **Is this it? Is this how I'm gonna die!?! Am I gonna be held hostage?!?! Maybe for days? WEEKS?!?!** I covered my head when I heard gun shots. My heart was racing. Then an alarm went off. The lady managed to press the button. One of the robbers jumps behind the counter and disabled the poor ladies. "It's okay IT'S TIME FOR PLAN B!! I REPEAT PLAN B!!" He said some other things and the man that jumped behind the counter first runs toward the robber that held some people at gunpoint. "Let's go" he fired some shots in the air and they run off together. More gunshots were fired and I crouch on the ground. My whole body was shaking. The police arrive, bullets where flying everywhere. "WE GOT ONE" a cop yelled. They managed to get the one behind the counter. Then out of nowhere I felt someone grab me. I screamed but my mouth was held shut with someone's hand. "You are coming with us young man" one of the robbers walked toward me with a bag. "NNNGGGHH!!!" I tried to scream but ofcourse it was muffled. The bag went over my head and my hands were tied behind my back. "CODE BLUE!! THEY CAPTURED SOMEONE!!" I was picked up and ran to I don't even know where. I was thrown down in what I believe was a car. "GO GO GO!!!!" The door was shut and the car speeds away. I heard groaning beside me. "Are you okay boss??" Someone asked. "I'm alright just bring me to her as soon as possible" the one besides me responds. **I recognize these voices but from where!!?! No...don't say it's them...no it can't be...IS IT JUNS GANG?!??**

The car stopped and I hear the doors open. "C'mon boss you can do this I will help you" one of the man said. I felt shifting besides me. BAMM! The car door closes. It was awfully quiet now. "I know you're scared but we won't do anything to you unless they do things to one of our mates" I heard a voice in front of me. I wanted to say something but I couldn't get myself to do so. He was hoping he was gonna be alright. "Don't worry you will be unharmed and taken care off" that was the last thing he said before the car door opened again. "Let's go" an other mans voice that I assume just stepped in said. The car began to ride again.

After a while the car stopped again. "We're here" one man said. The car doors open and someone took me out of the car. We walked and I was lead into a building. "Watch out we are going down the stairs" the person holding me warned. Slowly step by step I made it down the stairs. "Sit down" I lowered myself until I felt the ground. He fumbled with my hands and took the bag of my head. I gasped for air and let my eyes adjust to the light in the room, which wasn't much. My hands were tied to the ground. I looked around and saw the person that escorted me here. He still had his mask on so I couldn't recognize who he is. He walked upstairs and shut the door. Now it's even darker. "Aaiishh why me..." I talked to myself. "Is it really Jun's gang? Or am I wrong? I don't know...how am I gonna get out of here! The man said he wouldn't harm me and take care of me but can I trust him?" I sighed. I tried to adjust myself to a more comfortable position but it was not really working so I lay down. A tear rolled down from the corner of my eye. "Mom is probably worried sick rn and spamming me with calls and messages" I started to sob a little. I was scared and alone at a cold place. But then an other thought came to my head. "Jun..." I mumble. I was wondering if he's okay. **does Jun know I'm here? Is this really his gang? Was he there? Did he see me? Is he worrying about me? Does he think I'm safe? Did he get hurt if he was there?** 1000s of thoughts are roaming through my mind. As the sobs became louder. "I just wanna go home..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyy
Small chapter I know but I am very busy really
I have a trainee post on Monday and Tuesday
My trainee post is a kindergarten :D
I love it
But that means the classes on those days are being jammed in the other days aka school till 16:45+ (4:45+pm)
I just roughly finished this chapter cuz I feel like I own you guys. It was a month ago since I lastly updated.
I still hope you liked this chapter and that your not disappointed in me :')
I am trying okay?
Mentally I'm doing better
But I broke up with my bf so I was down for a week or so and I'm still not over it.