His house

Jun POV-

**my room....he......HE'S IN MY ROOM** is the only thing I could think of when we entered my room. I cleaned it because I planned to ask him to go to my house, but now the moment is here I am nervous. "Make yourself comfortable...just sit on my bed it's okay" I said because I just saw him stand there. He sat on my bed and caresses his hand over my blanket. He seemed comfortable and I was glad. "Uhm wanna eat or drink smt?" I ask. I saw him think for a second. "Cookies with lemonade is okay" he smiled. My heart flustered at that smile. "Alright, as you wish" I playfully said and went down the stairs to grab it. On the way I constantly thought of what we could do. Jun had a plan to kiss Minghao again but hadn't thought it through yet. How can he kiss him without him feeling uncomfortable or something? Well he doesn't have much time left cuz he was already at his door with the lemonade and cookies. "Tadaa here you go" he said. He saw Minghao's face beam and thought it was cute. "So shall we start to work further on the project?" Minghao grabbed a cookie and nibbled on it. "Okay" he simply answered. Minghao grabbed his bag and took out his laptop. He adjusted himself to sit cross legged. "We are like on 1/3 of the project so if we do another 1/3 today then we only need 1 meeting for it after and then we're done before the deadline" "don't you want to meet more often?" I ask cuz he said 'we only need 1 more meeting'. Minghao blushed a bit and said "I didn't say that, I ment only for these meetings...not forever" we made eye contact and I thought it was the perfect moment so leaned in a bit but Minghao already looked away to his laptop. He started to search things up and type in the PowerPoint.

We worked on the project for a while now and decided to have a break. "Wanna game?" I hold up 2 controllers. "Alright which game?" Minghao smiled. "Mario cart" I smirked. The other boy laughed. "You really think you can beat ME?" "Uh yeah" I said confidently. "And what do I get if I win?" Minghao teased. I thought for a sec and saw the perfect opportunity. "If you win I will kiss you, if I win you kiss me" I said proudly. I saw Minghao flush a deep red. I wanted to tease just I little more so I leaned to his ear and said "on the lips....for 2 min....make-out" I backed up and saw a boy redder then blood in shock. "Let the game begin" I gave a controller to the still shocked boy and started the game.

Minghao POV-

I had instant gay panic. I was screaming on the inside when Jun said those things in my ear. It was kinda hot tho. I don't have the guts to kiss him so I have to win. He handed me the controller and when I heard the game start, something switched in me to go focus mode on the game. At first Jun was winning but I catched up. It was a close race but at the end I used a booster and won. **I won....I WON....* I looked at Jun who smirked. "You won...as you said-" he says "-so you get what I promised" he whispered finishing his sentence. Of course I panicked again but I was also kind of excited. ** Jun is gonna kiss me again....omg....how...** While I was talking in my head Jun leaned closer. He grabbed my chin and caries his thump over my lips. He was now inches away and then I did a move that even surprised me. I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him deeply. I could feel that Jun was also surprised by my sudden action. Jun had one hand on my cheek and the other was sneaking to my waist. He pulled me closer and eventually I was on top of Jun, making out. We had to part cuz we needed to catch a breath. We we're still very close to each other and could feel his breath. My heart was racing faster then humanly possible. Jun looked surprised at me but then smirked. "I was supposed to kiss YOU not YOU kissing ME" he has now both hands on my hips. I remembered what I did and turned instant red. I lifted up a bit and grabbed the front of Juns shirts and fumbles with it. "Sorry" "No I liked it" Jun smiled. "Yo- you liked it? It was not what was suppose to happen" I turned shy. "But you couldn't resist me and I like your lips on mine" Jun runes his hand through my hair and went down till his thump was on my bottom lip. I unconsciously stared at Juns lips and honestly I wanted more too. "Now let me give you your reward" he leaned in and kissed me again. I melted in the kiss and just followed him. It was soft, gentle and I liked it a lot. Then we heard knock on the door. I shoot away from Jun and got of him. "Hey lil bro use protection hahaha and the gang is leaving now, so am I. I will go to Woozi's place for a while then probably go out to a bar with the gang" we hear the person at the door say. Jun looked a bit annoyed cuz we got interrupted. "Yeah alright" he says back. We heared the person leave and I turned to Jun. "We ugh should finish this part of the project it's getting kinda late and I have to eat dinner at home" I was still a shade of pink. It was indeed almost dinner time. "Alright if you say so cutie" Jun responded and went to the laptop, ignoring the nickname he just said which made Minghao a darker pink.

They finished the part of the project and Minghao's mom was already messaging for Minghao to go home and eat dinner. "I should be going, my mom is messaging me to go home and eat" I say. "Ow alright" I heard a little disappointment in Juns voice. I packed my laptop and stood up. Jun followed. **now or never** "Jun?" I ask in tiny. "Yess" he responded immediately. "I would love to see you more..." I hesitantly said. "Same I would also love to see you more" Jun said. **why does he look so charminggg** I gathered all my courage. **you can do this c'mon** I stepped closer to Jun. "and...I liked the kissing" and kissed his cheek. I heard Jun chuckle and I immediately regret it so I turned shy ones again. Then I felt a hand on my cheek and a soft, gentle peck on my lips. "You're cute when you're shy" Jun smiled and ruffles my hair softly. My heart? It was going to jump out of my chest. I felt butterflies in my stomach and got a rouged face. **damit I blush to much jeezz it's so easy for him** "come on I will take you to the door" Jun said. We walked downstairs and he lead me to the door. But he didn't stop there. "Let me take you home" he smiled and walked to his motorcycle. I got excited and, now, gladly sat behind Jun while putting on my helmet. We drove off.

Jun parked his motorcycle because we arrived at our destination...my house. I didn't really know what to do so we stood in silence for a few seconds. "Thanks for bringing me home...I had fun" I finally said. "Your welcome cutie" Jun responded with a small gentle smile. I waved and walked of to the apartment complex. Jun waved too and when I went inside I heard him drove off. When I was in the elevator I squealed. **AAAAHHHHH we made out...TWICE! Omggggg** the butterflies in my body went crazy. I was so happy. I arrived at my floor and happily 'skipped' to my door.

"What's up with you?" My mom ask when I walked into the kitchen. "Nothing" I smiled. "Who is the lucky girl?" My mom asks. I froze. **shit my mom doesn't know yet, should I say it? She is a really open person tho** "mmh?" My mom hummed as in answer me in a teasing way. I took a deep breath before I finally say it. "It's...it's a boy" I smiled hesitantly. "Ow-" my mom was clearly taken aback. "Well as long as you're happy and with the person that let you smile like that" she smiled. I felt a weight falling off my schoulders. I brightly smiled at her. She giggles. "Well well now come eat" and she gestured for me to sit and eat. "Thank you mom" I smiled in tiny. "Always my son...as long as you're happy, I'm happy" and we began to eat. I felt happy and relieved. This was one of the best days in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for this very late update but I started to go to college and I don't have that much time to write :,)
I still hope you liked this chapter :)
If you wonder I study education assistant (Or how you say it in English)
So with my studies I don't have much time but my English teacher said that if i have time left in class I could write and maybe he will read it and correct me :).
I want to be an elementary school teacher or English/biology teacher at an high school.
So I will try to still write and update but when? I don't know cuz I'm bad at time management :,)