How we meet again

Minghao POV-

It's Saturday and I wake up from my alarm clock. It's 07:00 and I have to go to work. I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to shower. I put my clothes on and rush downstairs. "Good morning sweetie" my mother says. "Ow good morning mom" I say as I sit down at the table. "I made pancakes" my mom says with a smile. "Thanks mom". I eat my pancakes and grabbed my stuff while putting on my shoes and jacket. I get on my bike and cycle to work. I work at a coffee shop with my best friend Dokyeom. While I park my bicycle I see Dokyeom waving at me through the window.

"Hiiii Ming" he said when I got inside. "Heyyyy DK" I said while smiling. I call him DK as a nickname because he is my best friend haha and he calls me Ming that's short for Minghao. I know Dokyeom since I moved here and he was my friend from the beginning and my only friend for years until high school when we started a friend group. And they are still our friend group these days.
I put on my apron and stand next to Dokyeom behind the bar. It's 07:30 and relatively quiet. Then the first people start to walk in. "An americano pls" "A frappuccino pls" "A coffee black with a donut pls". I was at the checkout and Dokyeom was making the coffee. It was 08:00 and we already had 10 costumers. "What's wrong with everyone today? There are so many costumers and it's 08:45!" says dokyeom surprised. "Yeah, that's a surprise" I respond.

We switched tasks and then the other co-workers came so we could have lunch.
"Heyy what's wrong? You seem a bit tired" Dokyeom says worried. "Ow I haven't slept well" I said while looking at the ground. "Say it..." "okay fine, so last night when I went out to get groceries because my mom forgot a few. I was thinking why not take a shorter way so I went into an alley and then I heard footsteps behind me and a random guy bumped into me and pinned me against a wall and pretended we're kissing so he could escape the police and I was in shock but......" "but what?" Dokyeom questions me. "But when he turned to me I..I.." "I I what?" "I thought that he was pretty cute....." I sighed out. "What?...." Dokyeom says confused. "I thought he was pretty good looking and handsome...and I don't know what to do and maybe I'm bi but I don't know what's going on and-" "it's okay" Dokyeom interrupted me. "What?" I said confused. "It's okay if you like guys" Dokyeom says confident and caring. " thanks but I don't know if I do....." "well you said you think that guy was cute and hot sooo..." he says. " I've got an idea!" Dokyeom says confident. He grabs his phone and searches something on it. "Here!" He gives me his phone. "Okay say it when he is kinda cute or hot" he says and start tapping on pictures. I was quiet until I saw a photo. "Ow he is kinda cute" "does he look a bit like that guy?" "Mmmhhh yes" "OKAY!!! So we know your type a bit" Dokyeom says with a stupid grin on his face. "Okay let's see......ooh he is also Chinese okayyyy". Then the timer goes off what means that we have to get back to work.

I was at the checkout again and Dokyeom is making coffee. It's already 13:00. There were a few people. "Hello how can I help you?" I said while I put the money in the till. "Uhm can I have an iced americano pls" a guy's voice says. *omg I remember that voice from somewhere** i looked up and saw that guy from the alley. I frozed. I saw in the guy's eyes that he remembers me to. The time stopped and we looked each other in the eyes. "WHAT IS HIS ORDER" Dokyeom yelled from the other side of the bar. "Ow uhm ICED AMERICANO" I said in respond. "TAKE AWAY?" Dokyeom yelled again. "Ow uhm..." "Yes" the guy said. "Ow uhm YES" I yelled back at Dokyeom. "Uhm it's ready in 5 minutes"
"Okay" the guy said while taking a seat next to the checkout. When I was working I felt the guy staring at me. Dokyeom gave him his coffee and he walked away.

After work me and Dokyeom went to a restaurant to eat. After we got the food I begin to talk.
Ming: "So... you remember that guy from the iced americano?"
Dk: "Ming, more then 10 people ordered an iced americano"
Ming: "No but that guy that I forgot to say if it was a take away or that he's gonna drink it there"
Dk: "Ow that guy, yes kinda"
Ming: "Okay so remember that story that I told you from the alley?"
Dk: "Yea...."
Ming: "Okay so that iced americano guy........was the guy from the alley..."
"WHAT!" Dokyeom yelled a bit to hard.
Ming: "SHHHH Ey Jesus don't be so loud"
Dk: "Sorry haha but seriously are you kidding me?"
Ming: "Nope...."
Dk: "Omg and and and??"
Ming: "And what?"
Dk: "Was he cute?"
Ming: "Uhmmm..."
Dk: "What uhmmmmm tell meeeee!"
Ming: "Okay so the same but this time a bit cuter because of his clothes"
Dk: "Okay hahaha but you have a girlfriend.." Ming: "I know but idk if I still like her....."
Dk: "Well, she was a bit of a brat anyway so just dump her"
Ming: "Yeah but not that hard like dumping but you know just talk"
As I said that we finished the food and payed. I say bye to Dokyeom and we go our separate ways and I walk home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so this was an other chapter but this one is a bit longer
I thought of doing something new so when they were talking in the restaurant I tried it
Srry if I don't write quick but I'm pretty busy
I am writing in class most of the time 😂