Hanging out

Jun POV-

Its the next day and I sit in the bus to school. I really enjoy going to school now because of Minghao. **Minghao.....Minghao..Minghao**
I just keep thinking about him. He seems to like me. But I just need to wait until I can make him mine. "SEOUL INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY" the voice in the bus says. I check out and walk to the school building. "HEYY JUN WAIT!!" I turn around and see Dokyeom and Minghao. I can't help but smile. When they got to me, we walked to the building together. "Ugghhh I got math first period" Dokyeom complains. "Well don't complain you have Mrs. Seo! We have science with Mr. Choi!" Minghao says back at him. **We.....** "Well okay Mr. Choi is indeed an asshole." Dokyeom continues. We entered the building and Dokyeom went upstairs. "This way" I hear Minghao say when he walked to the other stairs. I followed him. "So Mr. Choi is no fun?" I asked to keep the conversation going. "Yeah we're fucked now, he hates me and my friends for..... not even a good reason." He responded. "What reason?" I asked. "We talk to much haha" Minghao laughed. **His laugh is so cute. I love it when he laughs......** I can't help but laugh back. We continued to complain about teachers and entered the classroom and sat down on our places. The teacher walked into the classroom and it went quiet. "Okay students open your books at page 37" The teacher says while walking to his desk to grab a marker. "We are gonna talk about the effect of antibiotics on gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria." The teacher continues as he write something down on the whiteboard.

"Ppsstt!" I looked to my right where the sound came from. There was Minghao sitting. "Ey this class is so boring" he whispers. "Yeah right" I whisper back. "Look how serious the teacher is! Hahahaha how can you be so interested in this? Haha" Minghao whispers laughing. "Haha yeah  I don't know like, this is so boring" I whisper as an answer. Minghao imitated the teacher and we giggled. But it was a bit to loud. "XU MINGHAO AND WEN JUNHUI!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU ARE CLEARLY NOT PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS!" The teacher yelled. "Detention both of you! After class until 17:30 for 2 weeks!!! It begins tomorrow because I'm busy today" Me and Minghao looked at each other and almost couldn't hold our laugh. The class continued and we were half paying attention in class. We continued to mess around the other half.

We walked to the cafeteria and sat down with our friends. Minghao tells what happened in science class and imitated the teacher again and how he yelled at us. The whole table laughed. It was a really fun moment.....everyone was laughing and messing around while eating. This is the first time I really felt happy. Because of my brother and parents I didn't had many friends. Children were scared of me or bullied me and then became scared of me because of my brother. My brother and the gang are my friends. But it's a little different from this. "Jun!" I looked up and saw a smiling Minghao. **omg I really really really do love that fucking smile** "mmhh?" I hummed in respond. "You want one?" He held a bag of candy in front of me while chewing on one. "Yeah thanks" I gladly take one and put it in my mouth.

We sat in English class. "Okay so that's the project you need to make. Okay partner up with your neighbor and work on it after school" Mrs. Lee says. I looked at Minghao. He was my neighbor so I have to work with him. "Heyy, shall we go to my house after school?  If you can?" Minghao asked. **Omg is he for real?** "Uuhhmm yeah sure" I respond.  "Okay deal! you can come with me and Dokyeom" Minghao smiled. I felt my heart beat in my chest. Every time I see that smile I get butterflies in my stomach. "Omg look at the clock! Class is almost done" Minghao says while pointing at the clock. "Ow yeah then we are almost done for today" I respond with a smile. I am really happy that we're almost done because I can go to his house. "OKAY CLASS SSSHHHHHH!..........okay it's 14:57 and I have a meeting so for this one time.......if you are quiet!........you can go now" The teacher says.
The class almost ran outside. I walked next to Minghao to the cafeteria. We waited there until the bell rang. We see Doykeom walking toward us. "Heyyy!" He says while sitting next to me. "We were done early today and me and Jun have to make an English project together so he's coming with me" Minghao says. "I need to go to the toilet, wait for me" I stand up and walk to the bathroom.

Minghao POV-

"I need to go to the toilet, wait for me" Jun walked to the bathroom. I could just read Dokyeom's face. He smirked at me. "Ow shut it!" I snapped back. "Just help me okay?"
"Yeah yeah sure what's wrong?" Dokyeom sat a little closer to me. "I am really really really nervous! Like what do I do! What if I panic? Wh-" I began to talk in panic. "Just be yourself..." Dokyeom smiled. "Just be you..he seems to like you and he's pretty easy going. And this is the time to make a moveee~"
"How?!" I say confused. "That's your problem....you just do it...yolo.... Like just do it" and at that moment we saw Jun walking towards us. "Shouldn't we go?" He asked. "Ow yeah sure" I answer. And we walked outside.

When we just arrived at the bus station we saw the bus in the distance. We stepped in and I wanted to sit on my usual place but Dokyeom dragged me to the back. He sat by the window and sat me next to him and Jun next to me. "Heyy! I always sit by the window!" I say offended. Dokyeom smiled innocently "But now I wanna sit next to the window" he laughed and put his headphones on. "Ey-" I wanted to say something but he was already bobbing his head to the music. "You wanna listen to music?" I looked at my other side and saw Jun holding one of the strings from his earphones. I panicked internally. Jun shakes the earphones in his hand as  a sign that I have to take it. I took the earphone and put it in my ear. From the corner of my eye I saw Jun smiling. I instantly smiled to. I could feel him stare at me and when I looked he quickly looked away, but not fast enough because I could see a light pink blush on his cheeks. **Did he just BLUSH?!** My heartbeat went up really fast. **Omg omg he blushed?! Wait does that mean he maybe feels the same? Or is it something else? It's  a bit chilly in the bus so it's not warm or something.....maybe he has a fever?!!!** without thinking I put my hand on his forehead. He flinched lightly and looked in my eyes. **he has such beautiful eyes.......** "Ming? What are you doing?" I woke up from my thoughts and realized that my hand was still on his forehead. "Ow uhm.... I'm sorry I saw that your cheeks were red so I thought you might had a fever. I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking when I did it" I quickly apologized while putting my hand on my thigh. With the other hand I scratched my head. "Ow uhm okay...uhm I'm fine, really thanks" Jun responded. His cheeks were now even more red. We looked away from each other and it was quiet for the rest of the ride. It almost felt if it was only Jun and me listening to music with the same earphones. I wanted to lay my head on his shoulder but I didn't because I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies
I'm so so so so so sorry that I didn't upload
I am mentally not okay and I needed a break
But I'm a bit better now
It was just really shitty
But hey new chapter
I already have an idea for the next one
But I don't think I will write that often these days because of my mental health
I am always tired and I have school (exam week coming) so I don't have a lot of time
But I will try
I hope you like this chapter :3
<3