Just a normal evening....

Minghao POV-

Its 20:00 and I walk on the streets of Seoul. I'm going back home from the grocery store. It's calm in the city. Except the sirens and cars, but that's normal. It's already dark and I wanna go home quick so I go in to an alley. This city is full of alleys. I know the city really well so I'm not really scared.

I hear a siren really close to me, footsteps running towards me. Before I could even look who's there I was on the ground with an other person. "HEYY WTH-" . The person picked me up and pinned me against a corner with its hand on my mouth. I was in shock. "shhhhhh, don't panic". Says a guys voice. We heard footsteps running in the alley. The guy quickly takes his jacket off and kisses his hand that is stil on my mouth. With his other hand he puts my arms around him and grabbed me by my waist and closed his eyes. The footsteps began to slow down. "Heyy!!" someone said. "C'mon there are only some horny teenagers kissing here, let's not disturb them" and then the footsteps walked away.

The guy sighed and let go off me. "Pfiew that was close" he said. I was shocked from what just happend. When I was finally able to say something the guy was putting his jacked on. "Wha wha WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!".
He looked at me and said "ow sorry".
"What was that for" I said back. "Ow nothing just business, ow and thanks for helping me". He said wile turning towards me. Now I can see him clearly. **omg he is handsome...wait wtf am I thinking I have a girlfriend! Okay he is just a nice good looking guy that's al** "business?" "Yeah kiddo nothing to worry about" he responded "KIDDO?! HELLO I'M 23 SO...." I yelled offended. "ho ho ho okay aDuLt I'm sorry" he says defensively. "Ow......" he looked at the ground next to us. "Sorry about that". I looked at what he was looking at and saw de groceries laying all over the ground. "Let me help you with that" he says while picking up the food and putting it back in the bag. "Ow thanks" I said back. He gave me my bag and started talking. " yeah I'm sorry I was chased down because... yeah don't need to know that but uuhhmm yeah thanks for helping me out even you maybe didn't want to but yeah sorry about that I panicked because they almost had me otherwise and this was the first thing that came up in my mind so yeah" "Ow uhm you're welcome I guess" I said confused and a bit sarcastic. "But gotta keep going, bye" he says while running away.
"Bye" I managed to say before he was out of sight.

**okay that was weird**
I continued to walk home.
I still live with my mom because she needs lots of help and I don't really wanna move out. Me and my mom are actually chinese who moved here 15 years ago because my dad passed away and we could start something here.
"I'M HOME" I yelled upstairs and brought the groceries to the kitchen.
When I finished putting them in place I went upstairs to my room.

I jumped on my bed and watched some YouTube videos.
When I looked at the clock it was already 22:00 so I stood up and walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I put my pyjama's on and went to bed.
I looked at the ceiling and started evaluating my day. That's what I always do.
I remembered the guy in the alley. **he was cute though but how can I think he's cute and hot and omg stop it you have a girlfriend but do you still like her? Idk.... am I gay for thinking that that guy was cute or maybe bi OMG WHAT AM I THINKING but...... he is cute ugh idk he is probably a criminal because he got chased down by the police just forget about it** I rolled over and closed my eyes. within 5 minutes I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg guys this was the first chapter :D
Ugh it's pretty bad and shitty tho but I still hope you liked it :)

<3