Sneaky

Minghao POV-

I woke up and was greeted with a stone cold floor under my body. My eyes hurt a bit from all the crying last night. I was still in this stupid basement all alone, chained up. I didn't know what to do and tears threaten to fall again. Suddenly the door opened which made me flinch. Rays of light shine in my eyes. I adjust my eyes to the light and saw one of the kidnappers with a bowl of cereal in his hand. He walked down the stairs and placed the bowl right in front of me. The man began to unchain my wrist. When I was loose he walks towards the stairs and sat down. I am hesitant at first but my stomach is rumbling so I slowly begin trying the cereal. It was blunt but it was something. I finished the bowl and the man begins to walk towards me again. He chained me again, grabbed the bowl and left. **what's gonna happen now?** I let out a sigh. **Is this gonna be my life until I get killed??** I looked around. In one of the corners stands some furniture. An old ripped up couch and a lamp. I gave it a better look and was shocked. There were bloodstains all over the furniture. There was also a broken table and some chairs. **did a murder cause this or a fight with murder?** I sigh. **well I'm not gonna get out of here soon** those thoughts made me sad again. I lay back down and my eyes were closing.

Jun POV-

I was still very curious of who they had captured. So he made a plan. Woozi is guarding the person at night but Woozi is very tired cuz he already stayed up a few nights this week. So he waits until Woozi would fall asleep. And if he doesn't he will just sleepdrug him. A bit if Xanax in his Red Bull and he sleeps like a baby. Jun went with the second ideas. During dinner he would do the mission. "DINNER TIME BOYS" Scoups shouted from the front door. Perfect timing. "Oeh pizza!" Woozi had a cocky smile plastered on his face. We sat down at the couch and dived in. "I'm gonna get something to drink, you want some?" I asked. "A beer would do!" Scoups answered. I saw Woozi hesitating and I felt a light panic. "Wooz, Red Bull?" I asked trying to save my plan. "Yeah okay"Woozi answered eventually. I was relieved and walked to the kitchen. But instead of going to the fridge I went to the scullery. I know there's all the drugs in the back of the that fridge. I opened it and began to search. "Xanax...Xanax...Xanax" I mumbled. "Aha found it" Grabbing the little bottle and closed the fridge. I triumphantly walk to the kitchen. I take out a beer and a Red Bull. Opening them and put the Xanax in the can. I took a monster for my own and walked to the waiting guys. "Here you go" putting the beverages on the table. "Ah great!" Scoups immediately lifted the bottle to his mouth, almost finishing it. "Thanks bud" Woozi said while picking up his drink.

We finished dinner quick and played some video games. "So I'm going to boss tonight so Woozi keep an eye out and Jun...let Woozi handle this alright" Scoups almost scolded. He stands up and walks towards the door to go out. "I'm gonna go to my room" I say to Woozi. I looked at the Red Bull. It was still half full so it should take a while before Woozi goes to dreamland. "Alright bud" and by that I went to my room.

About 45 min later I get up from my bed and begin the journey towards the living room. **if he's still awake I will just grab a drink from the fridge** To my greatest joy I saw Woozi knocked out on the couch with the TV on. **it worked** I walk to the basement and slowly open the door. Light shines on the staircase. I pushed the door all the way open and see a small figure laying on the ground. The boy flinches as soon as the light hit his face. I see that he's awake by his breathing and his eyes that are shut tight. But there was something I recognize. I walked down and with every step I take, the boys breathing got heavier. When I stepped on the stone floor I was beyond shocked. The boy was Minghao. My heartbeat went faster and my breating begins to be heavier too. **WHAT IS HE DOING HERE??!!** I'm frozen while looking at the boy who's on the edge of crying. "Mi- Minghao?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey hey author here
This is a shorter chapter but I still hope it's good.
Love you all for 1,5k I seriously never thought this would be successful.
I'm forever greatfull <333
Thanks for reading :3

In love with a criminal (JUNHAO FF) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara