SHIT!

Jun POV-

We were in the van riding toward our destination, the bank in Hwaseong. I was a bit nervous to be honest. This was my first big role in a criminal activity. I looked around at the others and they seemed pretty relaxed. **ofcourse they are relaxed! It's almost a daily thing for them** As we approached the street where the bank is I took some deep breaths. My brother noticed and patted my back roughly. "Heyy don't be nervous we got your back okay?" He gave me a reassuring smile. I smiled back and was a bit more confident. "Just act normal, act like it's you that goes to that bank but just with a different age and name" Scoups says. "That's true" I shake my body a bit to relax. I saw one other person nervous, Vernon. Vernon was our youngest and haven't done a lot of missions yet. This is actually his first big one. He ran away from his parents because they wanted to put him in an institution. Scoups found him on the street stealing some food. But Vernon was not good at stealing and did it without a plan so Scoups helped him get away from the police. And that's how we took him in. Vernon stays with Scoups now and sometimes stays at my house. I am the second youngest. Hoshi is 2 years older then me. Woozi and Wonwoo are the same age and 3 years older then me. Vernon is 4 years younger then me. And our gang leader aka my brother and his best friend and under leader aka Scoups are also the same age. They are 6 years older then me. I'm 26.
"Do you have the button and gun?" My bother asked. "Yes" I showed them."k good" my bother pats my shoulder. "LETS DO THIS!!" He yelled. " LETS DO THIS!!!!" Everyone yelled answering him.

We arrived.

-time skip to an hour back in time-

Minghao POV-

I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. When I walked to the table I saw a note laying on it.

Goodmorning sweetie
I went to Hyuwen. Her father is in the hospital.
I don't think I will be home today and stay for the night, maybe longer.
Can you please go to the bank for me and  give this envelope? There is money in it that needs to be deposited.
And don't forget to clean your room and bring the dishes down!!!!
Loves mom

**ugh typical mom...to the bank I guess** I just grabbed a granola bar cuz I wasn't that hungry. I made myself ready to go out and throw away the granola bar wrapper. When I locked the door, I raced down the stairs cuz the elevator was defect. I grabbed my bike and went to the nearest bank.

I already saw the bank in the distance. But when I approached it, it had a note on the door.

Due to restoration we will help you at our other fortress in Hwaseong.

Ofcourse that's my luck. **well then we go to Hwaseong** I saw a bus stop on the other side of the street. I crossed and looked if a bus went to Hwaseong. **ah the 458 stops at Hwaseong** I parked my bike and waited. The bus stopped right in front of me and I stepped in.

"HWASEONG BUS STOP! DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT". I arrived and saw the bank in the distance. It wasn't very crowded. It was calm and that made me feel a bit more at ease. As you can maybe guess...I have social anxiety so crowds and such are not my thing. At school it's kinda okay if I'm with one of my friends and it's a known environment. Now I'm alone and in an unknown environment. So it's a bit scary. There is a number system so I draw a paper card with the number 17. I looked at the screen that keeps track of the numbers and it said 15. **okay I have some time to mentally prepare** "NUMBER 16?" A lady called when the screen switched to 16. **aish it's going faster then I thought** I noticed that an other man walked in. He looked older then me. As I studied him I eventually looked at his eyes. **those eyes seem so familiar** as the man walked toward the waiting area I noticed that I also recognized his way of walking. **who is this man?!?! And why do I think I know him** "NUMBER 17?" A lady yelled. **thats me** I walked towards the counter where the lady sits behind. "How can I help you?" She smiled friendly. "Uhm I normally go to Gangbuk-gu but it's closed and there was a note that said I needed to be here" I answered her. "Ah yeah that's right you are at the right place...what's your surname?" "Xu..." "okay so you are related to Xu Mianwei?" She looked at me. "Yes that's my mother" she began to type a few things down in her computer. "okay so what can I do for you?" "I needed to give this envelope...I want to deposit the money" I handed her the envelope. "Thank you I will be right back" the lady went to the back. "NUMBER 18?" The lady next to the lady that helped me yelled. The man that I swear I recognize stood up and went to the lady. "How can I help you" she smiled at him. "I would like to register to become a member of this bank" the man eye-smiles back. **if he didn't had that mask maybe I would recognize him** "what's your name?" The lady ask while typing. "Kim Daeyung" he answered. "How old are you sir?" The lady asks. "27 years old" "and your date of birth?" "27 may 1995" **ah I don't know this man at all maybe I saw him on the street some day?** "okay I counted the money so you want to deposit $5000?" The lady that was helping me appeared again. "Ow yes please" "No problem just a sec" she typed in a few things. I looked at the man one more time and this time we locked eyes. He seemed to panic a bit and looked away as fast as he possibly could. I was very confused. **maybe I do know him**

Jun POV-

I was called over. I noticed a younger male that I saw earlier standing next to the place at the counter I was called to. I found him very familiar. But I didn't look at him. I was to focused on my mission. The urge to not look at him was very big tho. "How can I help you" she smiles at me. "I would like to register to become a member of this bank" I smile back. "what's your name?" The lady ask while typing. "Kim Daeyung" I answer. "How old are you sir?" The lady asks. "27 years old" "and your date of birth?" "27 may 1995" I remembered everything. As she was busy typing I couldn't resist anymore and looked at the younger male. We locked eyes and I panicked. **SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK WHYYYY WHYYY ARE YOU HERE MINGHAO!!!** I looked away as fast as I possibly could. **OMG WHAT TO DO??** I panicked some more before I realized why I was here in the first place. I took a deep breath. **I am so sorry Minghao please forgive me** I pressed the button and got my gun out. "GIVE ME ALL THE MONEY" I commanded. I jumped behind the counter and held the lady at gunpoint. All the other gang members barged in. My brother got behind the counter and held a lady at gun point. "I AM NOT GOING TO REPEAT" the lady began to collect the money. My gang members fired a few warning gunshots at people that were trying to escape. I heard numerous cries. I saw Minghao. He had tears in his eyes and his hands above his head. That distracted me and the lady pressed a button. The alarm went off. **FUCK! YOU FUCKED UP BADDD** Hoshi came out of nowhere and disabled the lady. I looked at him guilty. He rolled his eyes but then said "it's okay ITS TIME GUYS PLAN B!! I REPEAT PLAN B!! Jun, grab Vernon and go outside, run behind the bank and go left then just run and wait by the abandoned house" I nodded and looked around to see Vernon holding a few people under gun point. I ran towards him. "Lets go" he nodded and shot a few times in the air to scare the people. We ran towards the backside of the building. "Left!" I yelled and we ran to the left. When we ran for a good 10 min I saw an abandoned house in the distance. "THERE!!"

I crashed down in front of the building. "Shit shit shit whyyy" I whined with my hands in my hair. "What happened?" Vernon asked. I sigh. "The boy was there" "wait...THE boy?" "Yes THE boy was there" Vernon looked at me in disbelief. "How?!?!" He asked. "I don't know all I know is that I fucked up" "hey don't worry the gang will fix it" Vernon gave me a reassuring smile. "I just hope they are okay" I worried a lot about that. But the other thing on my mind was: **is Minghao okay** "I am sure they are okay haha we are known for not being able to be caught" "hahahahaha" Vernon laughed out of nowhere. "What's wrong? There is nothing funny right now" I sad a bit angry. "Ho ho calm down bad boy it's just funny to see you in your disguise acting like Jun hyung" he giggled. I chuckled. "Yeah I look pretty ridiculous I want to be me again haha" we heard sirens. "Shit police is there" I began to worry more. **come on please don't get caught**

After an hour we saw a car approaching the building. "Hide" I whispered and Vernon did what I said. The car stopped and the window rolled down. I held my breath until I heard a familiar voice. "Get in" Wonwoo said. Me and Vernon got in as fast as we could and Wonwoo speeds away. "Don't worry Jun, that could happen to everyone don't blame yourself to much" Wonwoo reassured. "What happened to the others?" Vernon eagerly asks. "The police arrived and they are fighti- ow I got an other update, Hoshi was captured cuz they locked him in but they have a hostage so we can demand him back. Your brother got shot in his shoulder but he will be okay, they are now being chased by the police but they have a plan to get rid of them". The rest of the car ride was in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yess new chapter
Sorry I took so long  :')
It's an extra long chapter so I hope you will enjoy :)
I am pretty busy with my life and school
I am doing better with my mental health
In a long time I felt actually happy and normal again
It's still not gone because I am now in a 'dip' cuz problems keep coming back but I will be okay
And 900+ reads?!?!!?!  REALLY?? OMGGG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS SHITTY STORY <3 <3 <3 <3
Are we seriously gonna hit 1k?!?! Like I didn't even think this would get over a 100 but omg
Thank you so much :D <3
Hope you enjoy :))