The plan

Jun POV-

I approached my front door when it opened. Woozi and Wonwoo stepped out. "Heyy buddy" Woozi said while patting my shoulder. "Hii Woozi" "And where have you been?" Wonwoo asked teasingly. "With my 'friend' " I answered. "And by that 'friend' you mean that boy, didn't you?" Woozi asked while putting his arm around my schoulder. "Maybeee...." I teased. "Ah alright alright, well we need to go, bye" Wonwoo said and Woozi let me go. They waved goodbye and I went inside.

My brother was sitting on the couch and when I walked in he signed me to come to him. I walked towards him and sat on the couch. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing is wrong, we have the plan for the robbery and the date" my brother smirked. "Ow that's awesome so when, where, how?" I asked. "This Thursday at 08:00 at the bank in Hwaseong" he said proud. "But I have school then" I said sadly. "We will call you in sick and you know Siyoung right? She will do make-up on you cuz you are our distraction" "omg yess great idea Siyoung is really good in make-up like she can make people a whole other person" I said exited. "Yeah that's why we got her, alright we have a car, suits and guns" my brother said. "Okay" I said back. "And most importantly" my brother fished something out of his pocket. "Your new identity" I grabbed the ID card and looked at it. "Kim Daeyung, 27 years old" I read out loud. "Yess nice to meet you, sir" my brother shook my hand and I laughed. "Okay and the 'how' question?" I asked. "Okay okay you are exited aren't ya haha okay so you will go into the bank to ask whether you can become a member and if the one behind the counter looks at their computer you click this button and you take out a gun and ask for money, we will storm in with our masks and suits and you will jump behind the counter before the person behind it can alarm the police, we will take the money and Hoshi will take the person over cuz he's fast, we will run outside where Scoups is with the car and we will get in with the money ofcourse, Hoshi will disable the person behind the counter temporarily and will run to the car, and we will drive away like nothing happened, we will take a weird route and dump the car and suits, we will burn them and then Wonwoo comes with an other car to drive us back" my brother explained. "That sounds awesome" I said really exited. "We do it at 08:00 cuz the bank will be just opened so not a lot of people will be there" my brother said while leaning back with his hands behind his head. "I can't wait" I smirked.

I lay down in bed and suddenly thought about something that I almost forgot. **THE KISS!! OMG WE KISSED! And and HE KISSED BACK! We...we...Made out....** I felt my cheeks burn. I touched my lip and still felt his on mine. **they were so soft.....they fitted perfectly on mine** I smiled. **I want more.....I want more of his lips...** I just couldn't stop thinking about it and how good it felt. I put my headphones on and listened to some music still thinking about that kiss.

Minghao POV-

I sit on the couch still trying to proces what happend. **We kissed......** the whole scenery was playing in my head on repeat. **DK...DK! I HAVE TO CALL DK!!** I quickly grabbed my phone and called Dokyeom. After the phone rang 5 times he answered.

DK: hello Ming what's wrong? I just wanted to take a shower cuz I smell haha.
Ming: ow hii sorry BUT YOU WOULDN'T GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!
Dk: WHAT WHAT WHAT?
Ming: we.....we.....we kissed.

For a moment the other side was quiet.

Dk: OMG!!!!!!!
Ming: YESSSS!!!
Dk: aaannndddd????
Ming: it.....
Dk: it what?
Ming: I.....
Dk: I what????
Ming: I liked it.....I liked it a lot.....I want to do it again........his lips were so soft and gentle even tho we made ou-
Dk: YOU MADE OUT!?!?!?!?!?!
Ming: uhm yes......
Dk: OMG OMG OMG OMG
Ming: I know right!
Dk: but continue! I will be quiet.....I will try to be quiet.
Ming: haha okay so like he started play fighting and we ended up inches apart and then he lightly kissed me like he didn't want to scare me.....he was so gentle....and before I knew I kissed back....I thought I would regret it but oh boy he is a good kisser!.....it like you know started to get passionate and hot you know and then...
Dk: and then what?
Ming: my mom walked in to get magazines cuz she was going to the salon....
Dk: WHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHA
Ming: hahaha yes it was so embarrassing!
Dk: Whahahahahahahaha omg omg omg I can't breath hahahahhaha
Ming: hahaha alright alright it was really embarrassing and awkward okay?
Dk: haha yeah I get that.
But hey Ming I want to shower now I hear my dad calling that I have to hurry up, stupid family dinner.
Ming: alright alright have fun~
Dk: ow shut up! okay byeeee~
Ming: byeeee~

I hang up and went upstairs to my room. I plopped on my bed and started thinking about the kiss again. It made my head heat up so I grabbed a pillow and covered it while kicking the air. Honestly I felt great. I had butterflies in my stomach and a blush on my cheeks. **omg I'm such a mess!** I removed my pillow and hugged it on my chest while still laying on my back. **I want more.....wait...WHY DID I JUST THOUGHT THAT! But honestly yes....yes I want more.....more of those lips...** I still felt their gentle touch on mine. I bit my lip and covered my head again. **WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS MINGHAO!!!**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii :)
I am so sorry that I upload this so late :(
I had my final examens so I had stress and needed to study.
But I finished this chapter!
I hope you liked it :D
And thank you so much for 250+ reads<3
I honestly didn't think people would actually read this......
SO THANK YOU A LOT <3333
^^