"Over a week." I said and he nodded.

"Nightmares or military routine?" He asked. How did he know this stuff?

"Nightmares." I mumbled.

"From the war?" He asked softly and I nodded.

"What is it about?" He asked.

"When Blaze's plane exploded and my engine exploded and I ended up in that pile of bodies." I said.

"So you are reliving that day." He said and I nodded.

"You know the military has a department who can help you with this, PTSD." He said.

"I don't have PTSD, it's going to pass." I said and he let out a sigh.

"Sounds like it." He said.

"It's just fresh wounds. It has happened before and it passed." I said and he put his hand on my forearm and stroke it lightly.

"I know I don't have to worry about but I do. It's my job as the boyfriend." He said and I smiled softly at him.

"I'm okay, I promise." I reassured.

"Can we at least watch a movie on the couch because this chair is really uncomfortable right now?" He asked and I let out a chuckle.

"Okay." I said and closed my laptop and we walked over to the couch. I sat down and he laid his head down in my lap as I put on a movie. I started fiddling with his hair and he snuggled into my lap. I could feel his breathing slowing down as he fell asleep. Me, I was wide awake. My senses were heightened and I was very well aware of my surroundings. Almost too aware. I looked around and squinted my eyes when I thought I saw something suspicious. I shook my head, trying to shake it off. It was nothing there. We were inside a locked house. No one was here except for us. I jumped as I heard a gun shot and I looked around but there was still no one there, I looked over at the TV to see a fight scene being played. I looked down at Miles, he was still sleeping. Thank god.

He woke up two hours later, me, still wide awake. He groaned lightly and turned his head and looked up at me and smiled softly.

"Hey." He said groggily.

"Hi." I said.

"I must've fallen asleep." He said and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah." I mumbled and fiddled with his hair once again. He smiled kindly and sat up straight. He looked at me with a kind and warm look.

"I have a question for you." He said and I looked at him intriguingly.

"Okay." I said and he placed his arm around my shoulders.

"I've been thinking a lot during your deployment." He said and I felt my heart racing. What was he going to ask

"And if I could have it my way, I would spend every day with you, not leave your side ever. But well, life isn't that fair." He said and I smiled softly.

"So, I came up with an alternate idea." He said.

"Would you want to move in with me, Lina?" He asked and I couldn't believe it. My heart was racing and my pulse rising.

"Live together?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said with a warm smile.

"What do you think?" He asked and my shock turned into a smile.

"You in?" He asked and I chuckled, still shocked.

"I'm in." I said and he smiled widely. He almost jumped over me and we crash landed on the sofa with him on top of me making me laugh.