M/N was simply enjoying the celebration, almost a lot girls looking at him chucking the alcohol down his throat. M/N being M/N having a high tolerance to alcohol, drank the whole thing while his twin brother was having just a few sips.

"Ani-chan, you should really stop drinking that much of alcohol. It's not good for your health." Senku commented, slightly worrying about his twins health. "It's alright, ototo. The alcohol wasn't that strong as the modern times." M/N grinned, making Senku sweat dropped at him, knowing that Byakuya had offered to let him drink some alcohol back in the times.

"And here I still wonder about your health..." Senku mumbled quietly which was left heard by the (H/C) twin. "Oh? So you're worried about me?" M/N teases him.

"Shut up...."

"Senku... do you mind if I talk to you and your brother for a bit?" Ruri asked.

"I'm okay with that, but seeing how my brother is enjoying, I supposed he isn't gonna come." Senku replied, making Ruri to assure him that's alright. He then informed his twin that he will go somewhere with Ruri, to which he simply nodded his head telling him to be careful.

"Yo~ Asagiri~" M/N sang slightly drunk. Just slightly.

"Oh, hey, M/N-chan. Drunk already?" Gen asked him which makes M/N chuckles at him while sitting down. "Oh please, Asagiri, just slightly drunk that's all. I'm fully aware what's going on in here."

Then some villagers started to offer Gen some alcohol, which Gen had refused, saying he is much more a cola person, making the villagers wondering what was it. 

"Gen. What's happening in the Tsukasa empire?" Senku then asked him, coming back from the grave he had left a while ago.

"Oh, cutie! I was wondering where you were." Gen commented, making M/N having an irk popping out of his forehead. Not that Gen minded anyways.

"Tsukasa and the others... are coming." Gen evilly grinned, replying to Senku's question.

"I can finally show them, the power of the Kingdom of Science! This is exhilarating!" Senku chuckled.

"Will people as strong as that long-haired man come in group?" Kohaku sweated at this.

"Probably. After all, many of the people there had been de-petrified." Gen replied. "That piece of shit. He dared to kill my ototo... I'll fucking cut him into pieces..." M/N blurted out while staring at the floor with tons of murderous gaze.

All of them simply sweated at M/N's statement and went pale after seeing his stare, that was digging holes at the ground with his glares. Senku then went to calm his twin down, knowing it wouldn't be nice to let him beat someone into a pulp, unless necessary.

"Besides Tsukasa-chan, there's someone who is equally dangerous as him. If Tsukasa or that man is here, we're literally done for. I pretended to infiltrate the village and left before them. But there's probably no time left." Gen commented.

"Guys!!" Ginro shouted. "This is bad!! The enemies are here!!" Ginro yelled out in pure terror, making the whole village all tense up. Senku and the others started to run towards the bridge while Gen seems to notice the unfamiliar figure.

"This is bad! The one Kinro's fighting is Hyoga-chan!" Gen informed.

Kinro was then stabbed near at the abdomen, as he held onto Hyoga's legs, not wanting to fall into the water.

"KINRO!!"

"Ginro, cut the bridge!" Kinro shouted out to his brother. Ginro then slowly walks towards the end of the bridge's rope, placing his spear on the rope, starting yet slowly cutting the rope.