Rule no. 24 - Respect me (18+)

First's POV

Oh God... I was trying to be bold but bottoming for the first time is not funny at all! Wait... what was Gawin's advice? Boost his already high ego, okay.

"First? You alright?" He asked when he was just unzipping his pants and I could already see the rising bulge in his boxers. I gulped and couldn't take my eyes off his crotch and he grabbed my chin so I'd look into his eyes.

"Are you seriously scared, First? After the bold moves you've made on me? Blowing me in shared showers, banging me like crazy during our first time and enjoying the rodeo as the biggest pervert?" It wasn't the right time to tell him that it's him who changed me like this but for the amazing sex I had with him all the time, there was no way I wanted to disappoint him.

"Scared, huh? I'm actually excited so give it your all!"

"That's my man!" He smirked and pulled my zipper down as well. Yes, there's nothing to be scared of. I had several dreams about him topping me so why should I worry now?

"We just... have to use this..." He knew where to find the lub in the drawer but before he applied it on his hands, he roughly pulled my pants down while lifting my legs even with my Supreme boxers which I got from him.

"Watching you like this from this view... I can't believe I let you top me the whole time when you were having such a damn great view at my ass!" Now he applied the gel on his soft palms but I didn't want to make it so easy for him and locked my legs.

"Fir?"

"Yes?"

"Spread your legs."

"Spread them yourself." He sighed but then he shoved his legs between mine and strongly separated them. To not let me do it again, he pushed his butt closer to mine and now his thighs were squishing mine.

"Prepare for the worst now!" I didn't like his devilish smirk at all! When he rubbed the gel on his palm, his two fingers slowly opened my anal area and then penetrated my anus. I felt already filled and it wasn't as comfortable as I thought I'd feel.

"Your face already tells me how unpleasant it is for the first time and you dared to be so rough. Should I get back on you?" This guy...

"Are you sure you can do that? You are so whipped for me that I- oh fuck!" He roughly shoved his finger in with such a speed that I forgot to breath and that wasn't even his cock. He plans to kill me for sure after what I did to him in Mix's bathroom.

"Third finger... could you take it?"

"I don't think- ouch!" He's seriously getting on my nerves right now but the unpleasant feeling quickly changed when his fingers were massaging my insides and his fingers were slipping up and down... oh my...

Suddenly his hands were not the only ones rubbing my ass because with his other hand he already pulled out his member which was now hitting my cock.

"Damn, First... fingering you is so satisfying..." He bit his lip and the movements of his fingers in my ass got faster. I even bit my tongue to not give him the pleasure of hearing my moans but I was unable to hold it back anymore.

"~Oh... Khao... hmm... faster~" But he didn't listen to my order as he immediately pulled out his fingers and instead grabbed his cock.

"I don't like that you enjoy it so much... you should scream from pain, First."

"Are you such a sadist?" He smirked.

"If I were so cruel, I wouldn't even let you see my face during it but that wouldn't be fun. What do you say? Condom or raw?" Huh? Not using a rubber during my first bottoming would rip my ass in half.