Christmas Special Chapter

First's POV

Decorating Christmas tree with my boyfriend already made this Christmas the best. Of course I enjoyed my family time and toys I always wanted for Christmas but soon I realized it's not really important during this time.

My parents wanted me to come but they still don't know about me and Khaotung and I don't want to deal with this on Christmas, I don't want to ruin this for him with my bad mood.

"First? Can you lend me a hand?" He had a problem giving the golden star on the tree and I walked towards him. I was standing closely behind him and grabbed his hand.

"Now you must be glad you have such a tall boyfriend."

"Hey stop making fun of my height!" I chuckled and put the star on the top of the tree.

We decorated it very quickly because we were expecting few guests... actually both of our gangs amd hoped it won't end up in a fight... mainly because of Ohm and Nanon.

"The food I ordered just arrived, I'll pay!" My rich boyfriend paid for all of it and I continued with the decoration. Hmm, mistletoe could come in hand as well.

"The presents for them are wrapped, right?" I nodded. I was mainly glad my gift for him was being wrapped the first so I don't have to worry about it.

"Now let's change into something better than T-shirts and loose boxers." I laughed at his comment and went to put at least pants on but Khaotung didn't let me leave the changing room without Santa's hat and tie with red and green stripes.

He on the other hand put reindeer antlers' headband on and a red ball on his nose.

"Santa and his reindeer."

"That sounds weird, rather two boyfriends celebrating their first Christmas together." He smiled and now not only his nose was red.

I walked closer to him and wanted to kiss him but he put his hand on my lips.

"Just under the mistletoe..." I thought I'd have drag him down for it but he was holding one in his hand behind him. He gave it to me and I held it above us when he leaned closer to my face for a kiss. He was standing on his tiptoes and I pushed him closer to him. It's so much better than listening to my parents talking about venereal diseases after coming out.

"I love you so much, there's no gift that can say it." I said what I felt and also prepared him that the gift doesn't have to be something he wishes for.

"I love you too but I'm sure my gift definitely can say it." He winked at me and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and disturbed our romantic moment. Khaotung rushed the open the door for our guests and I followed him with annoyance.

"Oh... it's Gun and Off."

"No way they came! And as the first ones!" We invited them just because we were one hundred percent sure they wouldn't come...

"Sup, Off!" I acted as nothing happened between us and greeted him.

"First, didn't you grow taller again?!" He patted my head as if I were his son.

"Gun? What are you doing here?" Oh no... Khaotung was really pissed that they didn't fulfill their promise.

"That's why we came... it was a chance to tell everyone at the same time..."

"Don't even bother, they know." I said, they probably knew it even before us but that doesn't matter.

"Hey First, we are really sorry but we've been busy with our workshop now. We finally managed to get BL series for us!" He looked so happy that I couldn't be mad at him anymore.