Rule no. 8 - Ignore him

Khaotung's POV

I seriously don't know what that loser First is trying to do but on Monday when we had another training session, he brought a random guy to our club! Okay... I know that guy but he's not a part of our team!

"First, what is he doing here?" I looked at Joong and First raised his eyebrow.

"Any problem with it? Can't I bring my friend to help us?" Since when is he a friend with the stalker?

"I'm not here voluntari-." First shut his mouth.

"It was his idea! He has no friends, you know? And he loves playing football so much! *just listen to me, Joong* It's not a problem, is it, coach?"

"I don't care about you, Kanaphan, you can even bring your cat here if you think it'll help you win for once!" Tss, I'll still defeat him with ease.

The coach blew his whistle and the match started. Ohm was my right leg and passed the ball to me near their net but that asshole Joong kicked it to the other side and First ran towards our goalkeeper.

"Catch it!" I shouted but that dumbass let it go through. The coach blew his whistle again and it was 1:0 for First's team. I frowned at my team when only useful player was Ohm. In the following minutes we've made several faults and First's team got more penalty kicks. In the end, their team won 4:2 which was really unbelievable!

"Thanawat! Bad day?" The coach laughed at me! Me! My father's money are not enough for him anymore?!

First smiled from ear to ear and seriously had the nerves to come close to me and grab my chin.

"See? You are not as good as you think." Then he left with a proud face and whispered something to Joong.

I took off my T-shirt and stepped on it.

"Hey, keep it to your lock room or your fangirls will die with that nosebleed." The coach said and pointed at my fans who passed out. Who told them to come anyways?

But First... he acts differently today. He didn't greet me like he always did. He didn't look away when I looked at him and didn't want to shook my hand before the match like we always did to promise we play fairly. And then when I saw him naked in the shower, he didn't look at me back or cover himself.

He didn't even get hard this time which seriously frustrated me. Do I not attract him that much anymore? Does he ignore me now? No, I can't let it be! There has to be something behind his weird behavior!

I decided to call Gun during the break because he was my only friend with great advice. He always knew what to do to get on someone's nerves. He was the one who told me to ignore First to get his attention as well.

"Gun? Are you busy now?"

"No but Off seems to be looking at me through a window. Such a baby. What do you need?"

"You know how I told you about First?"

"The guy that you hate for his great body and height?"

"Why do you say it like I have a crush on him?"

"Would you call me all the time because of him if you didn't? Would you ignore Love if your mind wasn't occupied with him?" No, that's not true!

"Look, I just want to know how to make him crawl after me again... Maybe he is offended after I told him that he can't understand me..."

"I'm the only one who's able to understand your crazy mind. What did he do to make you this upset?"

"He defeated me! For the first time! And he grabbed my chin and hurt my ego!"

"The same guy who always greets you even though you don't say it back? Damn, that doesn't sound like him at all... Well, just ignore him like always and then tell me how's it going. I'm seriously getting chills from Off so bye."

I don't know if ignoring him will be enough but tomorrow we have another rehearsal. I didn't want to work on it anymore since I broke up with Love but then First would make fun of me for sure.

In the cafeteria I saw him with Joong again but also Milk. I decided to find out what their conversation was about.

"Hey, this doesn't feel like a date at all!" Joong muttered.

"I just promised I'll have a lunch with you, see? I fulfilled it."

"Come on, Joong. Isn't it satisfying that you won your first match?"

"Milk was not even there to see it..."

"By the way, First. What was Khaotung's reaction? Was he pissed off?"

"He was! I followed Off's advice and it really worked! He couldn't ignore me anymore!" Hah... so it's like this... is he trying to get a revenge on me? I came to their table and slammed it.

"Oh, Khaotung!" Milk shouted.

"So it's like this! You are all working together to get a revenge on me but I won't let you have it!" I wanted to leave but First grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, it's not like that-!"

"You want war?! You have it! Just wait for tomorrow's rehearsal!" I left them and immediately called Gun. He picked up and I told him everything. Looks like he'll help me to win this war but now I have to come up with something to give him a lecture at the rehearsal... wait, now I've got an idea. Great.

Next meeting be like: