Rule no. 16 - Do him (18+)

Khaotung's POV

Help! I'm overwhelmed by First's dominance once again! I tried to act normal after he jerked me off but... the way he used his tongue and licked my balls besides my dick... My face turned red just from thinking about it! How was I able to resist him before?!

"Hey, are you okay? Or do you not want to do it tonight?" He asked me when he was sitting next to me in my car.

"It's just... I did not expect it." He smirked.

"You regret not dating me sooner, right?"

"What?! No! Don't be delusional! I just thought... that I'd be the hornier one." He bit his bottom lip.

"And who is stopping you from that?" Once he finished the sentence with his seductive voice, I finally started the car to drive away from our college.

"I've never done IT with a guy." I said just to not make him expect something big. And the way I see it... I'll be the bottom here because I absolutely love all of his touches and feel weird that I'd have to do all this to him as well...

"So did I." I widely opened my eyes at him.

"But I thought... that when you didn't date Milk in the end..."

"I'll be honest. I've never done it with anyone but... I'll be absolutely the best when it comes to you." He's a virgin?! Okay! I didn't expect this at all! He was hiding it so well!

"So... where will we do IT?"

"In your place your cousin could find us. Let's drive to my place." He was talking so confidently... unlike me whose knees were shaking. He noticed it and put his hand on my leg.

"Nervous? Don't be. I'll be gentle." He leaned closer to my face and I shivered. This has to stop!

"Love has never made me feel this way... what's wrong with you?!"

"The difference is... I'm a guy and I have my needs. And that is YOU." He shamelessly put his hand on my crotch and I had a hard time to focus on the road.

"It can be dangerous... control yourself, Fir..." Now I've done it! He sucked my neck and I had stop the car when I could.

"First!" He innocently looked at me.

"You want to kill both of us!!"

"But I've been waiting for so long..." Of course. 25 years is a long time for first sex. I pulled my hair.

"Just... let me drive to your place without any distractions, okay?" Was it so hard to wait a little longer?!

Fortunately, he listened to me and get off me. I pushed him even more to his side and started the car again. Even the seatbelt couldn't hold him back.

While I was driving, someone called him and he picked up the phone so at least he wasn't distracting me anymore.

"Nanon? Did you succeed finally?"

"He got it wrong again!"

"How come?!"

"Ohm is so dumb! He thought I meant it as a friend so when I told him 'I love you more than as a friend' he replied 'I love you too, Best friend!' like is it normal?!" I laughed.

"Oi! With whom are you right now?"

"Tung."

"I see... now that you are dating... you don't have time for your friends... goodbye, First. I'll bury myself somewhere right now..."

"Don't be so melodramatic! We'll find more ways how to confess to him!"

"Fine... thanks." Nanon hung up and First zoned out.