NC no. 4 - The room next door (18+)

Mix's POV

After First betrayed me and let Earth kidnap me to the infirmary, he roughly laid me on the stretcher.

"Fuck! Can't you at least be gentle to the patient?!" He smirked.

"I know there's nothing wrong with you, Mix, I just wanted to talk to you in privacy." Asshole.

"So what do you want?" I got up and sat down on the stretcher.

"I'll let you win the bet if it's so important for you that you are willing to seduce me."

"It is, I can't lose my face in front of my pals. So? How should I seduce you? Just a kiss is enough, isn't it?" He smirked again.

"Blow me." I choked even though I didn't drink anything.

"What did you say?!"

"Mix, your kiss can seduce your chicks but you think it'd make me hard?" I looked away... he knows how to make me lose words.

He approached me and grabbed my cheek. Then he put his thumb into my mouth, deep in my throat.

"Hmm, it could work." I grabbed his hand and pushed him away.

"I did not agree to this! I-I've never blew anyone before..." He smiled.

"And you still brag so much about your skills, Mix, while you are still a sucker. Want me to teach you?" He grabbed my tie and I didn't want to let him overpower me! I'll prove him that I'm better! I can't lose to someone like him!

I grabbed the nape of his neck and smacked his lips against mine. As I expected, he kissed me back and now we were just competing who was a better kisser. I'm not gonna lie, the way his tongue moved in my mouth was a poetry. I teased him with my teeth and he put his hands on my hips. Then I pulled away after I was turned on enough.

"I admit... you are good..." His salive was dropping from my mouth and he wiped them with his tongue.

"So? Are you ready to show me your skills?" I smirked and sat him down on the stretcher. Then I knelt down and touched his pack through his pants.

"We are about the same size... this will be interesting." I stroked his cock through the fabric and he unzipped his jeans.

He said my kiss wouldn't make him hard but his dick was so stiff when he let it out.

"I attract you, right, Earth? You don't need to say it, this guy down here gave me the answer." He rolled his eyes.

"Well, the bulge in your pants says it about you too." He noticed. It's something new and I want to try it. I was never curious but now I get First why he always blushed when he was looking at Khaotung's pack.

"I'll blow it for you but I dare you to squirt it in my mouth. Use the tissues over here." He just grabbed my head and pulled me close enough to touch HIM with my lips.

"Quickly, before anyone finds us." He was so bossy. Just because he was older, jerk. I put my hand on his member and massaged it, I felt the veins which turned me on even more but I didn't let him know to raise his ego again.

At first, I just kissed his glens but the reaction he gave me made me want to suck it deeper. His cheeks got redder and he closed his eyes to not look into my curious eyes. I did what I wanted with him and had him in my full control.

The licking and French kissing was enough, I started deepthroating him and he finally began to moan. The way he was pulling my head and was pushing my head towards him felt so great.

"~Uhmm... Mix... suck it more...~" I sped up and he even pulled out some of my hair and when he was about to come, he quickly push me away and wiped his dick with the tissues.