Rule no. 10 - Flirt with him

Khaotung's POV

First continued in his game and wasn't even ashamed to flirt with me in front of others! He slapped my butt when we were leaving from training and even! Even pinned me against the wall in the actual shower!! He had a towel but this time... he couldn't control his body. He finally left when he realized he couldn't control his boner and luckily I got hard after he left but still... This is going too far!

We are getting hard at each other... two most popular guys! And if First will come out in front of others... they'll think I'm the reason! No, I can't let it be! I have to follow him to shut his mouth if he was trying to do something!

The next day I followed him in the corridor and even to the restroom but when he was washing his hands, he saw me in the mirror.

"So it really worked... you follow me everywhere, Tung." He smirked.

"Who allowed you to call me like this and what worked?" He turned to me and rested his hands on the washin basin.

"You are crawling after me, you like me, don't you?" I laughed.

"Are you delusional?! Who gave you this idea? Or... did that stupid play get into your head?" I approached him with my arms crossed.

"And what about you? You kissed me longer than you should and this time didn't push me away... did you enjoy it that much?"

"Who enjoyed it?"

"You enjoyed it."

"Say it again!"

"You. Enjoyed. It." I grabbed his head and pressed my lips against his. I sucked his bottom lip and he was messing my hair for a whole minute until Ohm cockblocked us and I pushed First away in shock but he hurt his back and slipped down on the cold tiles.

"First!" I shut my mouth. Why do I worry about him?

"Wait... wait... wait... I'm really slow... were you two kissing?" We shook our heads but Ohm wasn't as dumb as Neo and Mark.

"We were... practicing our next kiss scene..."

"But we have another rehearsal next week... this is suspicious..."

"It's really it, Ohm! Do you think I'd kiss such an asshole from my own will?!" First looked at me in disbelief. Ohm started laughing.

"Ahh, so it's like this! I already thought I saw something! But don't do it in the restroom, guys, others can get the wrong idea!" He was dumb in the end.  Luckily he left. First was still touching his back in pain.

"Are you okay?"

"Would it be so bad if someone saw us kissing? Are you that proud?"

"Wait. No! But there's nothing between us!"

"Sure, nothing, then what did you just do?" He was disappointed and left with his hand on his back. I pulled my hair... This is not happening! My mind! I can't control it! It's as if my brain got an incurable virus!

This was serious so when I came back to my condo, I called others in the group chat.

The first to appear was Gun. Seriously, he must be the busiest of us but it never looks like that! Others joined us as well in a while.

🐈ME: Guys!!!! This is serious!!! What's taking you so long!!!

🥒NEO: Oh come on, bro! Not everyone has so much free time! I play basketball!

POD: Hey, you can talk but I have customers here.

"Hon, should I bring these to the customers?"