Rule no. 2 - Get on his nerves

First's POV

Milk got me the role because Love really loved the idea even though Khaotung was against it. Thank God she listens to her heart and not him.

On my way to the theater I met Nanon who was reading some script.

"Hey Nanon! What are you reading?" He immediately turned the script around.

"W-well... I heard that in the play there is a side couple..." I smirked.

"Ohm will be there as well?" He squeezed his script.

"No! I just want to work on my fear of public events!" Teasing him is so fun.

"I'll play there with Khaotung so I'll try to intercede for you."

"Wait... you wanted the lead role?!" I nodded.

"Why? Is something wrong with it?"

"No, but why would you want to play with Khaotung a couple?" Everyone asks me the same thing...

"There's nothing on it! I just want to play main character!" He didn't ask anything else and read his favorite manga.

"Shoujo manga... about love story... are you trying to find ways how to make Ohm fall for you?"

"No way! I just like the genre!" I shrugged and went to see Love who was in different class. I saw Dunk hiding behind the wall so I was curious what was he looking at. It was Love talking to Khaotung.

"Dunk, did you not give up yet?" He was startled and looked at me.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Huh? I just wanted to talk to Love."

"No way... do I have to compete with you as well?!" My jaw dropped.

"Look, if I wanted a girlfriend, I wouldn't have to embarrass myself like you. Who's the other one you are competing with?" But I already knew the answer.

"Your girlfriend, and it's unfair. She's a girl so she can talk to her normally... wait, I shouldn't tell you that!"

"No way! My girlfriend!" I pretended to be shocked.

"Can you tell it to Joong? That my girlfriend is interested in Love?"

"Why would I?"

"I'll tell you something but you have to be quiet." He nodded and I leaned closer to his ear.

"My girlfriend is a lesbian. I just found out." He frowned at me.

"Are you making fun of me?"

"Nope, just tell him because he can't get over her."

"Fine, he always finds me after classes anyways..." Suddenly Love and Khaotung were approaching us and we didn't get to run away in time.

"Dunk! It's you again! Just wait till I get you!" Dunk left me behind and ran away but Khaotung followed him.

"Again... he always leaves me when he meets his friends..." Love muttered.

"I don't think it's his friend."

"Doesn't matter... Oh, First! Milk told me about you!"

"I asked her."

"So... you really want to play the role with Khaotung, huh?" She bumped into my arm with her elbow.

"Why are you happy about it?"

"I couldn't imagine him with Earth! Meh. So you saved my play!"

"Aren't you jealous?" But she was lost in her thoughts.