Rule no. 22 - Satisfy him pt. 2 (18+)

Khaotung's POV

Once First dragged me into the bathroom, all I could feel was excitement. I waited so long for our sex that even if I changed the pills amd gave him pills for erection, I don't care as long we'll both enjoy it.

What I didn't expect was First speed, not only he already took off all of his clothes but he started taking my clothes off as well. He pulled me closer to his chest when he grabbed my tank top and kissed me when he was pulling it over my head.

"Uhm... Khao..." He kissed me again and pushed me closer to himself, we played with our tongues in our mouths and kept licking each others lips until we started sucking. He suddenly lifted me up, my thick thighs in his strong hands and my calves wrapped around his ass. Our bodies reacted immediately and I could feel First's strong erection under my butt. He was as hard as a rock! I may know why Mix keeps these pills now even though there's no way he's having trouble with erection.

"First... take off my boxers..." I broke our kiss and he put me down just to quickly take them off. Seriously, comparing my erection to his, he's winning for sure and I started to being worried about my safety.

"You don't mind if I turn you around, do you?" He asked me while he was kissing my neck.

"It's better if you want to go rough." I smirked but suddenly his hand appeared on the nape of my neck. Then he pushed me roughly towards the shower screen and put my hands behind my back.

"Now you are arrested, Doc!" I gulped. Is this how we are gonna do the roleplay?

"F-for what? Didn't I take good care of you?"

"But you happened to lie to me about the aspirin. Now you are going to be punished!" I gulped again. I created a monster!

He grabbed my hands and placed them on the screen, our fingers were intertwined and I thought it's not gonna be as bad as I assumed but the opposite was true... he penetrated me without any warning and I hissed in pain! I seriously felt like a prisoner now who happened to bend for a freaking soap but this jerk was my horny boyfriend.

"F-First? I think I'm bleeding..." I bit my lip and expected another burst of pain but suddenly he pulled his dick out of my anus and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry... Those pills are making me impatient..." I smiled.

"I-it's fine, just go a little bit slower at first, okay? I'm not loose enough..." He grabbed my chin and kissed me from the side.

"Bend over." It's not different! I really am like that prisoner!

I was intimidated by his cold voice and did as he said. Then I noticed that he knelt down and wondered what was he about to do next but suddenly he grabbed my hips and instead of his cock, he stuck his tongue into my anus and licked the bleeding place as well. It felt actually nice. It tickled a lot but it made the spot hurt less.

"First, you don't have to..." But he didn't stop. He played with his tongue inside me and also sucked the place around it with his wide lips. I felt how I was melting inside which made me loosen up finally.

When he stuck his tongue out, he made sure I was loosened enough with his two fingers, adding even third which made me feel too tight again.

"Now turn on the water." I did as he said and turned the water on which streamed on our messy hair and heatened bodies. I stayed in an uncomfortable position which First ordered me to and felt his wet hands from the cold drops of water on my erected penis.

"Are you ready?" He whispered to my ear and gently bit my earlobe with his bright teeth.

"Yes, just fuck me already." I knew he'd love to hear these words. At first he just played with my nuts but then he held my cock tightly and with his body he pressed my face against the screen.