Rule no. 14 - Apologize

First's POV

I stayed patient and waited for Khaotung's acceptance but when I went to the cafeteria after my classes at our college, I saw him flirting with some girl. What was it about?!

I came towards them and pushed him towards the table.

"What do you think you are doing?!" He shouted at me and the girl was hella shocked.

"This!" I said and kissed him in front of everyone. The girl ran away but Khaotung slapped me and pushed me away.

"Everyone saw us now! Thank you so much! I thought I could believe you!" He grabbed his things and ran away. I saw people recording us... I bet they already posted it on TikTok... ahh, I've really done it now but... I couldn't control my jealousy.

When I walked out as I had no appetite for lunch, the girl, with whom Khaotung was flirting, was waiting for someone. She was upset and approached me.

"P'First... I'm sorry... I didn't know that P'Khaotung was your boyfriend..."

"It was his fault that-."

"No! It's my fault! I... I asked him to flirt with me in front of everyone... my ex-boyfriend didn't believe me that I moved on and didn't stop bothering me... I needed to convince him and P'Khaotung was perfect for it so I asked him for a favor but if I knew that he dated you... I'm sorry."

"We are not dating but... I have feelings for him. I'm sorry that I ruined it for you..."

"Are you not mad?!" I shook my head.

"But please, don't be angry with him... he just wanted to help me and... I really ship you two but I didn't think it could become real. I'm rooting for you!" She raised her thumb up and left. Now I felt so bad...

I wanted to clear things up with him but I heard everyone whispering sbout us... he still didn't accept his sexual orientation... I really fucked up! Come on, who's dating a boy among my friends? Gawin!

I wanted to find him in the college but Nanon stopped me on my way.

"Nanon, I-."

"First... he rejected me..." He came towards me and started crying into my chest.

"Huh? How come? Ohm is totally into you!"

"I told him my feelings but he rejected me just as his character in the play!" Wait a moment...

"Hey... don't you think that he thought you two are practicing?" He pulled away.

"Oh! That may be it! He's seriously dense!"

"Try it again and then I'll settle the double date for you otherwise he'd think it's a part of the play again." He nodded and rushed away. These two lack communication... just as me and Khaotung... I can't believe I didn't trust him! Now I seriously have to find him but... this time it was Mix who stopped me!

"Oh, come on, Mix, I'm in a hurry!"

"No, you have to break my leg first!" What the fuck?!

"Are you okay in the head?"

"I didn't mean it seriously! Just make it seem like I'm injured." I seriously don't have time for this...

"Oh, here he comes!" He jumped on my back and I was forced to grab his legs.

"And complain how heavy I am, okay?" He whispered to my ear... I won't be even lying. Earth approached us and Mix started his little theater.

"Ouch, First, be more gentle! My legs hurts so much!"