Rule no. 17 - Get a room

First's POV

Fuck! Our first time was so amazing! I tried to keep my cool in front of him but what I was experiencing inside was... an explosion of all of my emotions! Sex with him is so amazing! We must repeat it very soon but because his body ached for several days, I was holding back.

"Hey, where are you taking me today?" I asked when he was holding my hand late at night in front of an unknown club.

"Today is an opening day. I'd like to try this place with you. Also... I'd like to see your dance moves. There'll be poles which customers can try."

"You don't expect me to pole dance in front of you, do you?" He whistled.

"Oi!"

"I've given you my reward so now you could give me something in return. I'd like to see your ass wrapping around the pole." I clenched his hand tighter. If it was just in front of him but not in a club full of strangers!

But when we came inside, our jaws immediately dropped.

Khaotung's cousin was just having a sexual intercourse with one of the poles while being half naked and Khaotung needed to splash his eyes with something that'd make him forget.

Meanwhile I recorded a video of him to send it to Gawin and ask what the hell was going on but I don't think he even knows about this.

"Let's go out..." Tung was annoyed and grabbed my hand but suddenly Pod appeared in front of us. He must have noticed us when we came.

"Wait, Khao."

"Please don't talk to me, sir. I don't know you."

"What are you playing here? Are you ashamed to see me like this?"

"And shouldn't I be? What are you doing in front of all of these people?"

"Dancing, it's a normal job just like coffee making. Look, I'd like to ask you to not tell it to Gawin."

"He doesn't know?! Isn't it a normal job like you said?!"

"I... don't want to disappoint him. This is just my other hobby besides my Cafe and not everyone can accept it."

"Your father definitely wouldn't." Pod rolled his eyes at Khaotung's comment.

"The thing is... I already sent it to him..." I said quietly but they still heard it. Pod grabbed my shoulders and shook with me.

"What have you done?!"

"Hey! Hands off of my boyfriend!" Khaotung stopped him and I took a deep breath. Pod started panicking and in a while Gawin arrived at the place I messaged him about.

He was making his way towards Pod with a serious look on his face.

"Gawin, I can explain-." Gawin unexpectedly grabbed the nape of his neck and kissed him. Our jaws dropped again.

"Won't you say something to it?!" Khaotung was seriously triggered.

"How could you keep something like this in front of me?! I didn't really think that you are boring but keeping something like this in front of me when you weren't talking about anything else than different flavors of Latte... I love you even more for this now!!!"

I unintentionally helped someone's relationship and Khaotung was done with both of them.

"Let's... let's leave these lovebirds behind, First..." He grabbed my hand and we quickly ran away of that place.

"I'm sorry, First, I don't think I'd like to see you like this now. Pod's face would appear in front of me every time!" I shrugged.

"That's fine. I didn't even want to do it."

"Hey, it's late and our plans were just ruined. What about going to a hotel to heat things up?" He winked at me and I got turned on just by hearing this from him so soon.

"Are you sure you are okay now?"

"Don't flatter yourself that much. It could be even rougher. I'm fine now and who said I'd be the bottom again?" I looked at him in shock.

"Just kidding! But I'd like to show you my skills as well. I'm not bad at all." He leaned closer to my face and licked my neck.

Well... because his ass must be still hurting, I didn't mind having him on my top for once. I cared just about his happiness.

He led me to a hotel he must have visited before but in the receptionist we've met two familiar faces.

"Mix!"

"First!"

"Earth!"

"Khao!" We shouted at each other. Don't tell me that they already got to this part!!

"Mix! How come you are here with him?!" He smirked.

"While you were messing up with Khaotung, I was finally able to get Earth on his knees."

"You were on your knees." Mix bit his lip and I knew what he meant by it.

"So you've seduced Earth through a blow job?" I went straight to the point.

"Not so loudly! But... yes... in the infirmary I told him I faked it to get his attention and he wanted to punish me for that-."

"Don't continue. But that means... you've already won the bet." They looked at each other and turned away immediately... what is this chemistry between them that I smell?

"We... liked it so we wanted to try more for our personal needs. Not because we like each other or something, hahah."

"Just you wait." Earth sarcastically smiled.

"What did you say?" Mix played dumb.

"So you are about to fuck here." I said casually again.

"First, not so loudly! And aren't you two about to do the same?" We were quite because we couldn't deny it.

"It's getting weird... nice fucking then, let's go, Earth." He led him away and Earth seemed really excited.

"Hey... choose a room which is the furthest from them."

"How can I know which room is it?"

"I'm sure it'll be 69." He nodded and asked the receptionist for a room but the only available room was 68! There's still a possibility they will be in different room.

We walked upstairs to our room and...

"Get it off me, Earth!" Fuck! I was right!

We opened the door to our room but when we came inside, we didn't feel like doing anything. Definitely not until the uncomfortable sounds from our neighbors wouldn't stop!

"First... maybe we could do it in the shower..." But in the bathroom the noise was as loud.

"Why today... people around me ruin everything..." I hugged him and lent him one of my earplug to hear something else than those two.

"If I knew it, I'd book the room."

"Hotel is always like this with those thin walls..."

"~Ngh... Earth... you are so big...~"

This is the first time that I wished to be deaf. And Khaotung's annoyed face was saying the same thing.