NC no. 3 - Sex at work (15+)

Gawin's POV

I was shocked at first about what First sent me but when I watched the video more than once... I was getting turned on by it.

My boyfriend who doesn't do anything else than making coffee and finding new recipes was just dancing around the pool in the most hot position and I wasn't there. He never showed me this side of his, not even in the bed which made me upset. He shows it to different people but not me!

I didn't wait any second longer and with my motorbike I rode to the place First mentioned in his message.

When I saw him in front of First and Khaotung, I couldn't help but to kiss him. We didn't care about our surroundings. He kissed me back and put his hands on my waist. But people around us didn't seem happy about it so Pod dragged me to the room for staff only.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Of course, no one is here so no one will see us..." He smirked and grabbed my chin. I kissed him even more hungrily and we were slowly walking to the comfy couch in the room.

He pushed me down to lay on my back and then slowly got on my top. I could already feel how much turned on he was.

"Do me what you did to the pole..." I whispered to his ear and he bit he lips.

"Your wish is my command, young master..." His voice was so freaking attractive.

He grabbed my T-shirt and pulled it over my head. He could already see how hard my nipples were. Then he grabbed a bottle of water and poured the cold liquor on my bare chest.

"If you want me to slide you like the pole, you'll have to be wet." His hand was sliding on my wet skin and his tongue was rubbing against my nipples. He listened to my wish and put his hand on the arm rest of the couch.

His chest was touching mine and he started sliding me like the pole. He was much more wilder than at home and I absolutely loved it. Then he licked my neck as he was holding my throat with his hand and I was so hard down there that it was unpleasing.

He felt it and touched my cock through my pants.

"See... the pole can never get hard from my touching but you make me so aroused right now." He unzipped my pants and started jerking me off through my boxers.

"Just so your squirt wouldn't get on the furniture..." But it was something new so I didn't mind. It didn't take a long time for me to ejaculate.

"I even have it on my hand, my boyfriend is so naughty." I'm the one supposed to say that!

He climbed on me again and clutched my lips while I was unbuckling his belt.

"Pod... no one will find us, right?"

"You don't have to worry..."

To not rub our genitals against the couch, we had sex in doggy position. It's not my favorite but right now I just want to feel him inside. He put his hands on my hips and slowly penetrated me after he put on a condom.

Suddenly I heard knocking on the door.

"Hey Pod! I need to go home! My girlfriend is waiting for me! Come on, open!" Sorry, guys, my boyfriend was too busy fucking me.

"~Angh... Pod... I love you... uhmm...~"

"Oi Pod! We promised to not bring anyone into this room!" They didn't stop annoying us.

"Ignore them, darling." What else could I do?

However, the adrenaline of being found out was turning me on even more and I was hard again. Pod noticed and while be was thursting into me, he was fondling my genitals. The knocking was louder and louder as our moans and then we managed to come at the same time. I lain on my chest and Pod lain on me. Then we were taking deep breaths and laughed as the knocking didn't stop.

He kissed me one more time before he put on his pants and dressed me as well.

I wanted to kiss him again when he was pulling my T-shirt over my head.

"Did they give up? I don't hear knocking anymore."

"They probably went for the spare key. You would be found if we tried to leave now... hide in the closet!" I nodded and squeezed myself into the closet as he said.

I heard them opening the door.

"Guys, sorry, I had music out loud and didn't hear you.-"

"Keep it to yourself. We heard moaning really well. Where do you hide her?" I'm a boy but they'd still suspect me probably.

"Fine... I was watching porn out loud so you probably heard that."

"Oh and that scumbag in the trash bin is what?" Fuck! We are doomed!

"Hey! It's my fault! Just blame me!"

"You won't even show her to us after you made us all wait?"

"Guys, the only place she could hide in is the closet." No shit Sherlock. There was no point to hide anymore so I came out to light.

"It's him..."

"Well, when you found out like this, guys, this is my boyfriend." They started laughing and I was feeling nervous.

"Hey, what's there to laugh about?!"

"Sorry, it's just weird to introduce us like this after fucking... we get you, Pod, some of us have boyfriends too and yours is really cute. Take him to the club more often!" My nervousness faded away.

"I knew you'd understand. Gawin really got me out off guard today but it won't happen again." He wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"I get it, when he saw you like this, he couldn't hold back... damn, I wish my boyfriend did the same for me..." They were really nice.

"You can't find a boyfriend like Gawin, he's the one and only and belongs to me so if I find one of you hinting on him, you can consider yourself dead." I loved his jealous side.

"Chill, Pod, we are not into taken men. But next time get a room, we are changing here."

"I'm sorry for the bother." I bowed my head and Pod grabbed my hand.

"We are going, guys, my boyfriend deserves the most expensive dinner after today." They nodded with understatement and I was glad to get out of this awkward situation.

"Your friends are really nice..."

"I was afraid they wouldn't be but they like you. If I brought some chick here, they'd kill me."

"Pod."

"What?"

"No chicks! Just me!" He stroked my hair.

"And also... I hope you are not inviting me to dinner when you are still shirtless."

"Fuck... I forgot my T-shirt... and the stores with clothes are closed. Will they notice it?"

"That's fine, let's order dinner to our house. It's more comfortable without all those strangers and I don't need to hold back when I want to touch you..." He smirked and held my hand even tightly.

I did the right thing to move on from First... I liked him for helping me in every kind of situation. I was really introverted at the beginning and was afraid to ask for help but he helped to socialize. Before I knew, I liked him more than as a friend but I saw how he was always bothered about Khaotung and knew I had no chance. Luckily, a few days later after my decision I met Pod and my romance could finally begin. We are both happy now and that's all that matters.