Rule no. 18 - Come out

Khaotung's POV

We've fooled around enough! Now it was time to get back at Off and Gun who messed with us.

"First, are you sure this is where they work?"

"Of course! Gun didn't tell you?" I shook my head. He was just gossiping Off, that's all.

"And... how will we get there through the security guys?"

"They know me. I'll just tell them I'm here to see Off." I shrugged because I didn't believe it at first but when he introduced us to those gorillas, they let us in.

"See? I have connections."

"They wouldn't let us go  in if you didn't mention that my father is the owner of a famous company."

"Off must have forgotten to inform them about me... he always forgets when it comes to me..." Must be hard. Why doesn't he change his best friend's position?

We put our sunglasses on in case we met one of them. But they didn't seem to be anywhere... at least not in the rooms which were unlocked.

"What about Off's office?"

"I don't have the keys..."

"He's dumb, I bet he let it open."

"Why do you think?"

"Well... Gun told me..." He tried to open the door and it was seriously unlocked.

"Hey, no one is inside..." First whispered but I wanted to see it for myself with my phone in my hand. We saw them just kissing shirtless on Off's couch! I quickly took a photo of them!

"Off!! How dare you!!" First shouted and Off got immediately off of Gun. Gun looked pretty much unbothered.

"First! How did you get here, man?!"

"Well... the door was opened... anyways, how could you keep that from us?!"

"Quiet down, we don't want the whole industry to know." Gun said coldly.

"Hey Gun... why did you tell me to avoid First?"

"Didn't you want to avoid him yourself? Because he was turning you on." Gun smirked and First was looking from his side to mine.

"Just put something on for now..." Off lent him his jacket.

"And what do you plan to do with the photo? You took it without my consent... I could sue you if you weren't my best friend." I should also change my best friend's position.

"Hey, First, listen to me-." Off looked at my boyfriend.

"Is Gun the reason why you didn't want to help me anymore?"

"Between your lover and best friend... who would you choose?" Gun asked him and First raised my hand.

"My boyfriend!" He smirked.

"Then you should understand why Off listened to me and ditched you. We are dating for a longer time but made a bet to hate each other in front of others so no one would find out... that's why we tried to separate our friends from each other, to make you believe us but in the end... we didn't care anymore."

"You made all this just for your reputation?" They both nodded at my question.

"Do you seriously love each other that much that you are risking losing your career?"

"We are making out at our work with unlocked door, what do you think?" I seriously hated Gun's sarcasm but he was honest this time.

"And... about the photo... in the end you both ended up together so could you delete it?" We both looked at each other.