Rule no. 13 - Talk it out!

Khaotung's POV

I know I'm acting like a brat most of the time and when I'm sick, it's even worse but at least I'll keep First away from me but... do I really want this?

When he rejected me for the first time and left the bathroom, I felt so lonely suddenly... but Gun already started to act, his work would be useless and he'd kill me for sure!

On the other hand... this is my life and I can do what I want. Yes! I'm gonna tell him to not tell Off to end it! And also... when I saw Joong and Dunk eating each other up when they were enemies at the start... would it work out between me and First like this as well?

I was lost in thoughts in the cold bath but when my body started to shiver, I called for him.

"First! I need a piggyback ride!" I smirked, he'll definitely listen to this.

"I'm sure you can walk with those naughty comments!" He replied. Damn! He did not start talking back to me!

"I really can't, Fir... my body hurts..."

"Don't even try to play the victim here! I'm at the right here!" He talks like my annoying cousin! But when First opposes... it's quite hot.

"Fine! No one wants to help a sick person so I'm going!"

"Suit yourself!" I looked at the empty bottle of vine I still didn't recycle and threw it on the ground. It shattered into shards and First immediately came.

"Tung!" He opened the door and when he realized I'm okay, he frowned at me.

"You seriously did this just to call me here? It's dangerous!"

"I know but you ignored me!"

"Don't be such a baby! I'll clean it and then I'll carry you so you don't cause any more trouble." I smirked. That was easy.

I watched him how he squatted and swept up the shards with a broom on a shovel. He looked so hot cleaning... Wait! I should not fantasize like this about him! But... I saw his not so visible abs in his T-shirt and his thigh when he squatted... I'd like to wrap my leg around him...

"Staring too much?" He woke me up from my daydreaming.

"Are you kidding?! It's not me staring, it's you!"

"Huh?! I've been cleaning the whole time!"

"Then how do you know I was staring?" He looked away. You are not the only one smart here, First.

He threw the shreds into the trash can and offered me his back when I was getting up.

When I wrapped my bathrobe around my body, I wrapped my legs around his waist and clung my arms to his collarbone.

"Aren't you too clingy?" He said when he held tightly my thighs and I felt like teasing him and started whispering to his ear.

"It arouses you, doesn't it?" I whispered seductively and he shook.

Then on his back I moved even more tightly so he could feel my dick under my bathrobe and when he did... I finally saw how his pants got tighter.

"Hah, you are hard."

"And you are very satisfied about it again." Yes, very.

"I just like to know that I'm the only one who attracts you."

"How do you know you are the only one?" I pouted my cheeks.

"But currently... you are."

"Knew it!" I smiled and he seemed happy as well. When he laid me on my bed in my room, he lied next to me and made sure that my fever has decreased.