I Want You *lemon*

Start from the beginning

If he had to guess, he only had a total of 6 hours of sleep this whole week. He found himself having trouble sleeping, and when he does get sleep, he would only manage to sleep for 30 minutes before waking up.

He was now with the girl who was the reason he couldn't function. This was a new feeling for him, and it was starting to cause him anxiety.

The last time he experienced such anxiety was a few months after his parents died when he had his first anxiety attack.

"Are you going to get in?" Sakura asked as she opened her door.

Sasuke was pulled back to reality, nodding, and sat in the front seat. Letting out a heavy sigh, he ran his hands through his hair and leaned his cheek against the window.

Sakura didn't say anything, only glancing at him from her peripheral vision. It seemed that she wasn't the only one affected by this situation.

Was he affected by this? Or was it just work?

It didn't matter.

She continued to drive out of the hospital parking garage before breaking the silence, "Where do you live?"

Sasuke mumbled, "Amate Avenue... just a few minutes away from the metro station."

Sakura nodded as she kept her gaze on the road. She looked at the time and realized it was an hour past midnight. Lady Tsunade had given her the next day off as a reward for her hard work on her first day. It was a hectic day, and she was exhausted. She needed to catch up on some sleep.

She entered his address and found that he was about a 20-minute drive away. Internally sighing as she realized how far the hospital was from his house, she glanced at him in her car and found him sound asleep.

Is he sleeping?

She confirmed this when he let out quiet snores. It was something she noticed when they slept together in her bed that night.

She felt her heart break a little. She had to admit it... she missed him. It was becoming hard to move on from him because it seemed the universe kept bringing him back into her life.

She quietly turned on the stereo to ease her distraction. It was loud enough for her to hear, but quiet enough not to disturb the man next to her. He looked different, but not in a good way. She noticed how pronounced his eye bags were, and he just looked disheveled. He didn't look like himself, but she didn't know what the reason could be.

After a few stoplights and turns, they finally reached his apartment. She hadn't been here since the night of the bar... not that she could remember it anyway. She parked her car on the street and gently tapped his shoulder. It seemed he was sound asleep, and she felt guilty waking him up.

"Sasuke... Sasuke we're here," Sakura gently said.

Sasuke bolted up, taking a deep breath, "Huh? Oh... Okay..."

Sasuke unbuckled his seat belt, but remained in his seat, staring outside. It seemed like he had no intention of leaving.

"Thanks for today. You know, delivering the baby and all. I didn't know that you were a part of it," Sasuke said.

Sakura was taken aback but immediately got brought back to reality, "Oh, of course. It's part of my job anyway."

"You're good at what you do."

She's good at a lot of things.

She didn't realize that Sasuke was staring at her. He was staring at her the way he stared at her whenever they were intimate.