𝟷𝟺 || 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝

°˖✧✿✧˖°Juliet

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Juliet

I haven't left my room since I returned the night before. Muting my walkie I didn't even feel like talking to Shane as I said on the bed.

Instead I trailed my fingers over the bite marks still embedded within my cast. It had taken a while to calm down after the events at the meeting and even longer for Daryl to help remove the actual cast from my body to make sure I wasn't hurt.

My wrist might have been healed but the mental scars were still visible. If I didn't have enough reason to hate the things that transpired adding almost being bit to the list.

I wondered what would've happened if that walker had bit me. Maybe they would've cut off the infection before it spread and I'd be like Maggie's father had been, or maybe I could've been like Tyreese. Bled out and died before getting any proper treatment. I could've joined my mom up above; but that meant I had to believe in heaven.

I don't know what I believed anymore. There was so much death surrounding me and to be honest... after running from the corpse of my sister it was hard to believe in anything.

A subtle knock hit my door, making my head jolt up, "Um... c-come in," I stuttered before quickly wiping away any visible tears.

My door opened up, revealing a slightly tired looking Michonne, having heavy bags under her eyes and rather sleepy posture, "Hey," she still found a way to smile though.

"Hey... you, uh, okay?" I couldn't help but cringe as I wondered how little sleep she had gotten.

"Yeah. No, I'm fine," she yawned. "I just came to check on you. You missed breakfast."

I did my best to smile, "I'm good I'm just... not hungry."

Even if she was tired the woman could see right through me, "Uh huh. So I guess I have to eat this all by myself then?" She held up a large Bigkat bar, making my stomach growl.

"Well, I'd never say no to a Bigkat..."

"That's what I thought," she chuckled, joining me on the bed before breaking off my half.

I thanked her as I allowed the tasty chocolate to dance around my tongue. In times like these I've learned to enjoy the smaller moments, and the taste of sweets my mom could only afford around Christmas hit the spot.

"How's your wrist feeling? It hurt at all?" She asked.

I shook my head, "It's fine. Just... feels a little weird, you know? It's been awhile since I could use it."