𝟢𝟻 || 𝙿𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚜

°˖✧✿✧˖°Juliet

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Juliet

Our small convoy of cars parked outside of an abandoned community littered with townhouses. It had been about a week or so of travelling but we should've been at least halfway to our destination.

Before Beth died she wanted to get Noah back to his community. He said it was large and had more than enough room for the lot of us, and we'd be welcomed with open arms. That gave me a strange feeling inside.

To be honest I was rather scared of the thought of a new community. After Terminus I don't think I can trust another place. The only ones I can truly count on was my group. And even then I don't know if I can trust everyone.

Obviously I can trust Michonne, she's been the closest thing I've had to a friend in years. Glenn and Maggie were pretty cool as well, always making sure I was okay, even though they were rather upset lately. The two still wore their grass bracelets with pride even. Of course Judith, who I've become more acquainted with as her main holder on the road, I was perfectly fine with.

But out of all of the people here I think I was becoming scared of Rick the most. It wasn't like he was mean to me or anything, he was rather kind at times. Making sure I ate, slept and wasn't bit, but his presence turned quite terrifying after he returned from the hospital with Beth's body.

Ever since Beth he's given me these strange looks. I'm not sure why but I don't think he likes me all that much anymore. I don't even know what I did. Maybe he was upset that out of all the teens that he knew I was the only one to survive.

That's why I can't trust him. Even though he's my leader and I will obviously listen and do as he says I won't ever trust him.

And on top of that the group no longer had this welcoming atmosphere I've grown accustomed to. After Maggie's little sister died it felt like the group lost the light it had a few weeks ago. No one cracked jokes, no one tried to talk much and our conversations only became about supplies, resting or walkers.

"Alright listen up," Rick had the large group of us surround him and Daryl. "The map says we should be going through nothing but forest for awhile after this so this is probably the last food source till we get to the community."

He started pointing to us and giving us our assignments, "Glenn and Maggie I want you on that block over there. Tara and Noah take that one. Sasha you take Tyreese and Rosita and clear that last section. Daryl and Carol check the woods, see if there's any source of water. Michonne and Juliet will take this block. Abraham and Eugene will find some more gas and I'll keep watch with Judith over there."

Those words weren't a suggestion.

"We meet back up here at sundown. We can clear a house and stay the night, then we're gone and not stopping," there was a silent nod in agreement before the group split up.