𝟢𝟺 || 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜

°˖✧✿✧˖°Juliet

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Juliet

As the sun made its way into the sky we buried Bob. The fever took him quick, but still allowed him to say goodbye to Sasha.

The group and I all stood around the small plot as Sasha planted the cross above. No words were spoken as the girl tightened the rope holding the sticks together.

It didn't take long for members of the group to slowly break away, heading back inside the church so they could remove the remains of the people who had tried to kill us only hours ago.

Eventually the only ones that remained were Sasha, Tyresse and I.

I didn't know Bob well, but then again I didn't really know anyone here that well, but he was still a important to the ones here.

I reached into my pocket and slowly rubbed the contents inside. Part of me was a little embarrassed by my not-so handy-work, but being in the woods meant I had to improvise.

Walking closer to the grave as I sat next to the grieving girlfriend who sat with her head leaning against the cross. Taking her laxed hand I slowly tied the small bracelet I made around her wrist.

She eventually looked over to see the braided grass blades woven around her wrist, "What...?"

"It's something my sister used to do," I quickly explained. "Though she used actual string and not grass," I let out a small chuckle.

Seeing as she was still a little mentally out of it I quickly pointed to the design, "It has three blades. One represents the person you lost..." Bob. "Another is your loved ones, like Tyreese. And the third is you," I brought my fingers together. "It's woven together to show that even though people will come and go the love you had will never disappear."

Sasha didn't say anything to me, instead she kept her eyes glued to the green grass I had spent all morning trying to perfect. I wasn't as good as Portia was at making them so it had taken multiple attempts and a now bare area behind the chruch to complete.

My lips pressed on one another as the silence filled the field as I felt the awkwardness start to build up brick by brick.

"I'm sorry. I know it's stupid," I cringed. "I'll just let you be."

But as I tried to stand up I felt a strong set of arms wrap around my waist and pulled me back to the ground. No words were spoken as Sasha squeezed me tightly. Though none were needed.

When the sun rose higher in the sky half of the remaining members of the group prepared to embark on their journey to DC. Leaving me with Rick, Judith, Michonne, Gabriel, Sasha and Tyresse.