𝟢𝟽 || 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚠𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

°˖✧✿✧˖°Juliet

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Juliet

My mouth went impossibly wide as I let out the largest yawn possible, making Michonne whistle, "Did you get any sleep at all last night?" she asked as she helped re-tie my cast.

I slowly dropped my head as I felt the drozenese take up rent within my eyes, "Did you?" I muttered.

The storm last night was not one for the kind of heart. The heat had caused what seemed like a mini hurricane to come down on us in the dead of night. Then to make matters worse a small herd had found our camp and tried to breakdown our only exit the entire night.

I don't think anyone slept at all considering the herd didn't leave our doorstep until near sunrise.

"Touché," Michonne nodded as I let out a small groan, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Please tell me we're taking a day to rest. I don't think I can keep my eyes open," I begged.

Rick let out a matching sigh as even Judith, who laid in his arms, yawned, "We can take a day to recuperate. Creaks will be filled again, prey will flock to them. We can rest and refuel."

I slightly pumped my fist as I nuzzled deeper into Michonne's side, "Yay."

I probably would've fallen right back asleep too if it wasn't for the barn door opening, "Hey. Everyone... This is Aaron."

My eyes shot open as the drowsiness evaporated. Michonne quickly pushed me off her and jumped to her feet, blocking me from the new person entering our barn. Despite our exhaustion the large group of us were all quick to stand up and size up the unknown guest Maggie and Sasha brought in.

The stranger flinched as they cocked our guys and pointed them at him. Even as I moved slightly to get a better view I couldn't help but feel a little on edge. He looked clean, like extremely well groomed.

His dirty blonde hair looked recently cut with no sign of an out of place strand or split ends. A drastic difference to mine. He was clean shaven, unlike Rick. And his clothing looked and no doubt smelt fresher than Daryl.

Daryl was quick to move forward shoving past the stranger and scanning outside for others before slamming the door shut.

"We met him outside. He's by himself. We took his weapons and we took his gear," Maggie exclaimed as Daryl patted him down.

The man, Aaron, raised his hands up high as he glanced around at all the guns pointed directly at him, "Hi."

Judith let out a sudden cry making the stranger give her a glance. Rick gave him a blank but threatening stare before quickly turning to me. He didn't need to say anything, only nod his head, before I took Judith.