𝟷𝟹 || 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚆𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

°˖✧✿✧˖°Juliet

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Juliet

'So... do you guys have a plan?'

I sighed as I clutched the walkie, "To be honest I'm not sure. Rick probably has something up his sleeve but as of right now I'm left in the dark... just like usual these days."

I could hear Shane's huff from the other end of his walkie as we continued to talk. After Rick's little outburst involving his gun waving meltdown last night everyone was separated. Placing him in the semi-basement of the apartment complex until further notice, while Michonne personally brought me to our house and forced me into my room.

Saying she was pissed off at two of her four roommates was an understatement. Makes me fear what poor Daryl will have to deal with when he and Aaron return from their run.

"Deanna said they're having some meeting after sunset tonight to discuss what happened," I explained.

'Like some trial council type of thing?' He asked. 

Even though he couldn't see me on the other end of the walkie I still shrugged, "I believe so, but I think Deanna has the final say... is your community like that?"

'Democracy doesn't work in today's society. Trust me, it's what killed my last home,' He exclaimed, 'My leader does a pretty good job running this place.'

My fingers started to rub Lori's locket as I asked, "Is he fair?"

'Well as fair as a leader can be,' he chuckled. 'We have a code and he likes us to follow it.'

I laid myself back on my bed as my walkie-pal and I continued to chat, "What kind of code exactly?"

'Just the obvious things. No cheating, no raping, no killing fellow members unless they rape... you get the idea,' he went on.

"Wow. How do you guys remember all of those?" I sarcastically asked.

Shane chuckled, 'You get used to it. That and my leader has a special way to help us remember the actual hard ones. "The Rules Keep Us Alive!" He always goes on. Maybe when he agrees to trade with you I could show you what we do.'

My smile flattened, "That's assuming we're allowed to stay here after this meeting."

'Do you really think they're gonna kick him out?'

"I hope not, but..." I cringed.

'Rick really fucked up.'