𝟢𝟿 || 𝚂𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝙼𝚢 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝

°˖✧✿✧˖°Juliet

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Juliet

"So how'd you sleep last night?" Michonne asked me as we walked.

I shrugged as I struggled to keep Judith's stroller straight, "Better than the night before. Not gonna lie it was pretty comforting having a literal stable roof over our heads for once."

Our first night in Alexandria was definitely one to be remembered. Rick decided that it was much too early for us to separate, considering our track record with groups, it was the obvious call. So the group of us all crammed into the large living room and slept the way we usually did, all basically on top of one another.

Deanna came to check in on us and was rather surprised with our sleeping arrangement but smirked it off. Saying she was rather proud how close we all were after the time we've been together.

She hummed, "Well I for one loved it. Open concept living room was a vast collection of pillows... and air conditioning!"

"Oh now that was heaven," I lightly chuckled. "Much different than the prison?"

Michonne let out a groan, "Don't tell Rick any of this but that prison was god awful. I understand you can't be picky and we made it livable, but..."

"A prison is still a prison even with a coat of paint?"

She snapped her fingers, "Exactly."

When the morning came a plethora of food was left on our doorstep including fresh fruits, peanut butter sandwiches and even an apple pie. It felt rather strange being able to fill my stomach and still have enough for later.

A few baskets of clothing and a stroller were also left outside with a note from Deanna telling us to go out and enjoy the sunny morning, so Rick sent us to do just that. Though I kept looking back to make sure some of the others were there as we walked.

Most started to branch off by our second wraparound the town and before I knew it just Michonne, Judith and I.

I didn't blame any of them for leaving, I shouldn't have expected them to stay all together. Of course the town was pretty beautiful and considering all of the destruction and death we've known, a bit of beauty was needed. There was much to see and if this place was as legit as it seemed we probably wouldn't all be as close as I was used to.

"What do you think of this place?" I suddenly asked her.

"I like it here," she admitted. "I know it's a little early but I've got a good feeling about this place."