𝟢𝟷 || 𝙰

°˖✧✿✧˖°Juliet

°˖✧✿✧˖°
Juliet

I turned and twisted to the best of my abilities while those bastards held me so tightly I'm positive my skin bled. I should've known this was a trap. They say things are always too good to be true, and a place repeatedly promising 'those who arrive survive' was the world's largest red flag.

So in all honesty I had no one to blame but myself.

My feet dragged across the pavement as the people I so idiotically trusted brought me towards the large metal shipping container with a large A painted on the front. I felt one of their many guns being placed against the back of my head as the other let go.

Next thing I knew they slightly opened the large door and pushed me inside. I yelped falling onto the hard surface but quickly turned back, scrambling onto my feet. But I wasn't quick enough and the door slammed shut in my face, taking the light with it.

Even though it was too dark to see, the colour red was still very visible to me. My hands shook as I slowly closed them into fists, not taking my eyes off of the door.

Terminus. The sanctuary for all, community for all. "Those who arrive survive, my ass!" I screamed, slamming my fist into the metal.

I squeezed my eyes shut as the pain trickled down my arm, I might've hit it a little harder than I thought. So I grunted again and kicked the wall instead, "I did not go through all of this just to be locked up!"

I stepped away from the door and threw my hands to my face, hunching over as I tried to control my breathing.

All I could hear in the back of my head was my mother nagging me for falling for this place. This sanctuary.

I should've ignored all those signs. I should've stayed off the tracks.

Sanctuary doesn't exist.

I turned back around and hit the door once more with a battle cry. My arm slammed into the door, but it didn't even swivel. So I continued to hit it over and over and over and over again.

My arm started to go numb as the pain tricked down my body. I could feel the tears breaking away, "Fuck," I whispered as I rested my head against the metal. "Fuck."

I should've let the dead kill me when I had the chance.

I sniffled a bit more as I thought about how I ended up in this situation. I knew I needed to find some place I could call safe to stay, but did I have to be so gullible that I'd follow a path saying 'Terminus. The sanctuary for all, community for all. Those who arrived to survive'?!