"Shall I bend your bones back then~?!" M/N exclaimed, scaring almost everybody except the girls who's nose were bleeding at how M/N sounded right now.

Senku then pulls his twins shirt, signaling him to calm down a bit. *I am calm now, ototo, don't worry.*  M/N signed before ruffling his ototo's hair. They then went back to where they were standing before telling Jasper to continue.

"Kohaku-chan!" Suika yelled out. "Darn it, you missed it. You almost made it." Chrome said. "I'm sorry!" Suika apologized. "That's great. The things he said weren't true. That's a relieve!" Kohaku then hugs Suika, glad that she was okay.

"Does this mean the competition is all cut and dried?" A villager asked. "Shamaness's husband and the new chief...."

"You should be happy, Ruri. From now on, you'll be my woman." Ruri looked at him eyes slowly turning white as Kohaku and Suika were puking.

"We lost Kohaku, our second line in defense. Right now, the only fighter for the Kingdom of Science is you, Ginro, the bodyguard." Senku smugly stated.

"Does Ginro even stand a chance against Magma?" Chrome whispers to Kohaku. "To be honest, it's difficult." Kohaku answered.

Next was Ginro against a villager who's build was tougher and bigger than Ginro. Ginro kept murmuring that he was gonna win.

"That man really believes in himself. I knew this was gonna happen." Kohaku exclaimed. "Regardless if it's good or bad, a simple naive guy like him could come as a surprise." Senku commented while smirking.

"The fourth rounds begins!"

Ginro then starts to jab against the villager, making the villager sweat dropped about this.

"There was no hesitation in his attacks." "Ginro is strong!" The other villagers who were watching commented.

"Does he really think that he is strong just by taking herbs?" Kinro deadpanned. "It's his first time taking caffeine. So, he gets extremely pumped up." Senku confirmed for Kinro.

In Ginro's expectation, he was thinking that he was handsome, every girls simping for him, while in reality, he got all beaten up while the girls looked at him in horror. Ginro then push the villager and the villager went to take a free swim.

"The winner is Ginro!"

After Jasper had announced the winner, Ginro then ran out towards the bridge almost flying away.

"Ginro, where are you going?!" Kinro exclaimed dumbfounded by his brother. "I think he's probably having a stomachache." Suika squinted her eyes. "Who told him to take so much all at once?" Chrome deadpanned.

"It's game over for us if Magma gets to the final." Senku commented. "A badly injured Ginro, or Senku stands no chance against Magma." Kohaku stated.

"Next round, Magma and Chrome!"

"How is it going with Chrome against Magma?" Ginro sat up reay to see them battle. "He's alright again." M/N informed.

"Battle begin!"

"M-M/N-chan...." Ginro mumbled out. "Hm?" 

"My stomach hurts so bad, do you have anything to ease down the pain?" Ginro asked with tears slowly forming in his eyes. "Come here." M/N sighed out.

Ginro then place his head on M/N's lap, getting himself comfortable. M/N then slightly patted his back, slowly yet effectively easing the pain.

"This is bad...." Senku sweat dropped. M/N looked towards the direction that Senku was looking and saw Chrome was beaten into a pulp.  Magma then continues to brutally hit him, earning a slight commotion n the villagers.