III.

Thalia jolts awake from the audible spam of texts beside her ear. With a groan, she rolls over and reaches out to the nightstand.

She accidentally ends up dropping her phone on the floor. Letting out another groan, she picks it up and unlocks it to view the cause of disruption.

Juniper

listen
yk you can tell me everything right
i'm your one and only
your best friend
your platonic soulmate
so just tell me one thing
are you
and wolfhard
...smashing???

What the fuck.

are you?
cause i totally 100% support it

What the fuck.

ARE YOU???

Why would you think that?

this morning
before i left
i noticed that you both
slept in your room ???

That was because your ass was
hogging the damn guest room.

why thank you
i do have a fat ass
but still.
it would make sense if u were yk

Juniper.

OK IM SORRY
i won't bring this up again
promise

Good.
You've officially ruined my morning.

Thalia rushes in through the doors of the bustling cafe, pushing through the crowd of tourists and Parisians.

Unable to find any vacant tables, she and Finn make their way to the front and take seats at the counter stools.

"Busy day." Finn remarks, glancing around the huddle of people.

Thalia nods, rolling her eyes once the barista recognisable from yesterday approaches.

"Bonjour, Thalia!" He grins, shifting his gaze onto the figure situated beside her. "Oh, hello! It's wonderful to see you here."

Though caught off guard by his friendly nature, Finn shoots back a smile.

"What would you like?" He inquires with a wide grin glued to his face.

Thalia meets his eyes with an irritated smile. "You're a bit slow, aren't you? I've been coming here for the last two years, and every single day I've ordered the exact same thing."

With a nervous chuckle, Pierre nods. "Right, my apologies. What about you?"

"Just a blueberry muffin, thanks." Finn states, watching as the enthusiastic spirit retreats to the back.

"Well I guess it's only fair that he forgot my order. I didn't know his name until yesterday."

Finn smiles. "Sounds like you."