II.

Unwanted sunlight intrudes past the silk curtains, stirring Finn awake. A groan escapes his lips as he tries to shield himself with a pillow.

"Good morning! I have a surprise for you," Thalia announces, kneeling in front of the couch with a grin. "You're making me breakfast!"

"How is that a surprise?" His voice is muffled by the pillow, which Thalia snatches away.

He emits another groan but manages to open his eyelids. She chuckles at his disheveled state - tousled hair, eyes barely open.

Although she doesn't have the nerves to say it now, he looks adorable.

"Get up!" She messes up his hair more than it already was prior to retreating to the kitchen.

A moment later, Finn stumbles into the kitchen. She can tell he's freshened up.

"I have a shoot to get to after breakfast, so hurry up and make me those awesome double chocolate chip pancakes with Nutella and chocolate syrup."

Finn furrows his brows, taking a while to realise what she's talking about. "Dude! I haven't made those in so long."

"Better get to it." She leans over the island, watching him with a smile.

Finn searches the cupboards, and then pauses before pivoting around to face her. "Are you also getting Deja vu right now?"

An immediate nod is her response. "A lot."

The pair enjoys their breakfast in silence, the only sounds accompanying them the clinks of forks and knives against plates.

"Diabetes tastes amazing." Finn quips.

Thalia nods her head in agreement, swallowing the last of her pancake. "Well, I'm gonna head out now."

"Is it okay if I clean while you're away?"

She's taken off-guard by his request. "Okay, but why the fuck would you wanna do that?"

"To be nice." He shrugs his shoulders, chuckling at the bewildered look on her face.

With a sigh, she exits. "Bye weirdo."

Left in the quietude of the kitchen, Finn resumes eating his pancake. A notification reaches his ears, prompting him to grab his phone.

Lia 💩

Do not open the
bottom left drawer of the
wardrobe in my bedroom.

👍
Seen

"Wolfhard, where's Thalia?"

Finn flinches at the sudden voice, glancing up to find Juniper leaned against the wall.

"She had to step out for a bit. Said something about a photoshoot."

Juniper hums, a furrow forming on their brow as they survey the scene. "And did you ask her before going through all her shit?"