Part 20. The Bro Code.

Start from the beginning

Emilia was...

Baffled.

"How can she eat so much?" Asked Emilia to puck through her telepathic link...

"Its one of the things that keeps her on this world and with mana... Usually about ten meals would be equivalent of the mana of  a single person in supply.. Food would be no good option for a spirit! We don't digest it... But Saber... She eats so much and lessens the mana burden on Subaru, and the matter stored in her also keeps her existance bound to the world." Said Puck..

"b-but how!" Asked Emilia...

She saw saber accidentally eat one in a single bite...

A black hole of burgers... 

"uh... Dunno really! Ehe"

And so..

after twenty minutes passed.

"... Holy mother truck! 291?!!?"

yeah

Saber was stockpiling mana.

She had held back quite a bit...

two seconds should be enough per burger.

Theoredically able to eat 6000 burgers in 20 minutes.

But! if saber is really hungry...

12000 is achievable.

One would never think the pendragon black hole stomach, plus the speed, endurance and strength of a servant could be used to eat...

But hey!

Thats just a theory.

*burp*

"s'cuse me." Said Saber...

Let a holy coin on the counter.

And left with Emilia who had barely eaten one burger.

"Milady, Please do not Measure yourself as less due to your features. You are a beautiful woman, you are strong but you seem to be mistaken in the way you see your own self. Have pride and strength, as you will be the queen of Lagunica." Said Saber...

"Saber.. its a selection.. I really don't think I will become Queen." Said Emilia...

"My Lady. Natsuki Subaru has ordered me to prioritize your life over his own, He believes in you, As I do. As the dragon of lagunica does. Your heart cares for the people, and that is all a good Queen needs, But for the people to recognize you... Stand proud Emilia, You will be Queen.." Said Saber.

"saber... You come from another world, right? Subaru mentioned something about that... Did you ever see a king or queen?" Asked Emilia... More like Subaru said Something about Saber being the young version of a legendary king. But female. But tomboyish. But british- wait nvm.

"Yes. A mighty and strong woman. Elisabeth II, the longest ruling in Britan, and a strong Queen." Said Saber...

"Britain?... Okay... Saber... tell me about your country."

And so...

A rant of a british person saying how great britain was.

It was a truly long rant that the author would preffer not to write...

Just imagine something like...

"Bri'in s' bloody amazing"

yah

That's the gist.

...

"Proud and Strong Milady." Said Saber as they approached the knights headquarters...